Somebody is getting a 61 3rd season elk tag

KJW

Got an email from CPW this afternoon that someone turned in a tag and I was next on the list. Got excited but then I talked to the guy and since I managed to get an archery elk tag off the re issue list I’m not eligible for the tag. Didn’t really think that sitting around hoping for that email was a great strategy to put a tag in my pocket. Would have been nice since CPW has access to my account if maybe they check my eligibility first before hitting send on that email and getting me all excited.
Anyways good luck and have fun to the next person in line!!!

I don’t know why not. If you already possess any tag and decide you want something from the leftover list instead, you can just go into CPW office and exchange them. Shouldn’t be any different for a reissue.

Well that makes sense. If the season has already started for the tag you have then obviously you can’t change it.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom