Someone please explain this

JPickett

Long Time Member
Pulled my trail cam today that I set in a wallow a year ago today. All pretty normal stuff except this sequence. Notice the time on the pictures. First one nothing, then a bull with what looks like a flashlight in the background, then another bull all in the course of a minute. What the hell is that light? If it was a guy with a head lamp not only would the first bull bust but another one sure as hell wouldn’t come in.

kinda freakin me out..

0EDCD235-29F9-4DAE-BCEA-86A5872444B1.png

8C88CFC8-CA33-4768-A612-F585C056AB9E.png

E60E95F0-2202-4D60-B854-37542912E77F.png

494CF9BB-426C-43C7-9916-29C368CF0704.png

I r got hundreds of night pictures and no flash. Or anyone on camera putting one up or taking one down. Left mine out for a full year. Now someone may have put there’s out before me but mine was up in early July

Yeah, aliens? Elk with flashlights? I don't know, the easy answer is another trail cam. Maybe some weird moon beam that had a spot to shine through the trees? Crazy.

I have lots of pics of people checking water holes at night. I suppose they think there’s a better chance of seeing critters at night.

But yeah, usually the critters leave. I wouldn’t want a trail cam with a conventional flash.

It is for sure another camera. The 2nd bull was coming in from that direction but was blocked by the first bull in your pic. Then the next pic they are together. The reason why you don't have other flashes in your hundreds of other night pics is that the odds of this happening are..well.. Probly 1 in 5000 or 20000 or something. You didnt get a pic of the dude setting it up because that spot is likely too far away. Done and done.

Someone trying to steal your camera they came in the dark with a flashlight to see where they were going.
Saw it in the day came back at night when maybe some camera's don't work so well.

It's another trail camera on the trees across the meadow the second bull is actually in all 3 photos that the initial bull is in. He triggered the other camera. You never seen anyone because it's to far away for your camera to pick them up.
Screenshot_20210727-153030_Samsung Internet.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom