Something positive

Tristate

Long Time Member
Hey guys I thought I would share something positive with yall. Right after taking the photo of the whitetail my boy shot last week I asked my son to retrieve my binoculars back from our stand. He gladly went to get them with some other gear I had left there. When walking back he dropped them on a large sharp rock and damaged the eye cup.

Now I was in a jam. I leave tonight for Texas mule deer and I need my 15x binos to be effective. I contacted Cameraland and they got on the problem for me. They didn't have my model in stock but said they would get the problem solved. The next day they called me back and had a number for a representative for Swarovski. He asked me the model number and said he would get the part expedited to me so I would have it in time.

The rest of the story is I have new eye cups for my binos and I'm back in business. Two guys from two separate companies jumped on the ball to get me back hunting in time. Couldn't thank them enough. I am not paid or sponsored by either of these two companies but I think if I need optics they will certainly be receiving dollars from me again.

Cheers.

Excellent service from both parties involved!! I've heard stories of Swarovski overnighting Binos to people on hunts as a loaner when their binos failed in the field. Just another reason I support Swarovski and Cameraland!

I have sent me Swarovskis in multiple times over last several years, mainly for stupid chit that Ive done and normal wear n tear plus.... Five Star Service. Say what you want about Swaros (whateve) but Cheers to their Service Team, Reps and Techs with tools. This Buds for you.
You know what......... ADD VORTEX!! 5 STAR AS WELL

34664bud1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom