Sonora!

Mnbearhunter123

Looks like I'm heading to Mexico this winter to try my luck at a big ol desert typical! Anyone have any good stories or pics to get me excited? Any advice?

>Purchase life insurance...

Ridiculous that people still have this impression of Mexico. I go to Mexico weekly. I hunt there for a month every January, my kids play baseball there, and I make several trips to our ranches every year. Mexico is no more dangerous than most of the urban areas in the United States.

Some advice....communicate with your outfitter. Make sure you are clear on what type of deer to expect. Make sure they are working on gun permits at least 90 days prior to your hunt. Make sure you communicate with them about the process to cross the border. Aside from that, just have fun. Mexico hunting is fantastic.

ive hunted down there for the past three years, go check on my camp every six weeks. nothing could be farther from the truth. Our goverment at its finest,bullshit lies and everything but the truth. want to hunt in a war zone ? Try chicago or dc.

I have stories too...and know locals that see daily violence from the drug cartels....wrong place wrong time ....good luck tell it runs out.....

))))------->

Be damn careful who you book with. Been there and I can speak from experience that the good ones are the minority.

I live near Chicago ... don't go there often. Spend a couple weeks in Sonora and Pueblo. You can get in trouble either area by acting stupid or going to the wrong areas but I feel safer in Sonora than Chicago.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Mexico Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy Sonoran mule deer and coues deer on over 400,000 acres of private ground.

DIY Coues Deer Hunts

Hunt 20k acre private ranch in Sonora for coues bucks ranging in the 100" class. Email Michael at [email protected].

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

MADD Hunts

DIY coues buck hunts on 30 sq. miles of archery only, private lands. Nice accomodations, along with information and photos.

Back
Top Bottom