Son's cow tag

huntFX4

Ok, I know many don't like the cow tag issue,but.
My 13 y/0 didn't draw the youth bull so I put him in for the FishLakes cow tag for November. He drew one of the many that will be there. I'm going to head down a couple of times to start looking around over the next couple of months, but I'm sure that the elk will be doing something different now than what they will be doing in late November. Anyone can send me an area that would be a good start for late November that hopefully won't get too crowded would be much appreciated. This is my son's first big game hunt.
My thoughts are to find somewhere with good numbers and then figure out the escape routes so hopefully Phil and I can hike to one of the better routes in the dark and wait for hunters to push the elk to us.
Thoughts?
Thanks ahead of time

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom