sons first deer

I

intimidater37

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-04 AT 06:58PM (MST)[p]here is a pic of my sons forst deer a whitetail he shot this deer in our state of ohio with him is a very relieved dad (intimidater37) it was a very good shot at 125yds with a mossberg 500 20 gauge it hit the ground right away
41be484667eec3b9.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-04 AT 08:27PM (MST)[p]nope it has only the left side the right side was broke off a week early when it lost a sparring match with a suv the only thing it did was skinned up the left side of his face and broke the right side off a lady that lives down the road hit it and may have the rest of the rack we are going to check after the holidays thanks it would have been a nice 8 point if not for that

Hey
I took my first Elk at age 14.
A spike with one side broken off. It went home on the front bumper of the truck with an apple in its mouth.Tasted as good as any other spike too.(maybe better)it was my first Elk

Nice Buck, Congrats!

Remember my son's first buck like it was yesterday, and that is the good stuff...

Ed

Congrats to both of you on his first deer. Bet you'll have many good hunts together in the years ahead.

good for you 'i37', and your boy....to be honest with you, i can sure remember my son's first buck, 12 years ago, but i can't remember mine....keep it up...thanks for sharing

Big congrats to you and your son. It's funnny that my daughter's first buck was a one-horned whitetail, too. And where we live most of the deer are muleys. I hope you and your son have many more fun and memorable hunts.

Congrats to your son and to you! Thanks for sharing.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Bob:

Kudos to your son --- only the first of many to come! Always special memories of that first one, though. BTW, looks like you've got a mule there (what've you been feeding that boy?); he's going to be one big hoss before he's done growing ...

Lv2hnt

I guess there is some thing to do with first bucks having one antler, here's my little bro's first deer
scan0002.jpg

Congrats to you and your son, you must be proud.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom