Sons Of Guns Canceled

All So Called Reality Shows SUCK!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

If his Son in Law takes control of Red Jacket, it will last all of about 10 minutes.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

+1 DW
That shop is done. Who is going to want and say, "Hey, I got this gun from Red Jacket. You know, the shop that the owner allegedly molested a child."

I had a funny feeling about that dude as well. Child molesters should be subjected to a cruel and unusual death.

I pray that all effected by this cancelation will be given the strength to go on. Allow me to buy you a case of klenex and a box of mansingil. Not masingil but mansingil.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I never liked the show at all; that guy did not do any favors for responsible gun owners.

FWIW, I was reading about the show and came across a website which indicated the 'red jacket' gunshop owners had distanced themselves from him a long time ago.

Oh and if he is found guilty of child rape, keep in mind the girls mother is an ex-girlfriend, then kill the sorry bassssturd. Otherwise the trial hasn't happened yet.

....that was an awful show for responsible gun owners....it perpetuated the myth that fully automatic firearms and military bombs are readily available to the general public....

good riddance

6372image.jpg

Looks like the older daughter is now saying she was abused by him too - I suspected that when I saw her statement and proclamation of innocence.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...accusations-daughter-report-article-1.1931013

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I watched it one time and turned into an anti-gun nut! .....well almost.
I hate that kind of "reality" show anyway.
Too bad for the victims.
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom