Sorry Denver (and Colorado)

And they just keep coming and coming and coming with no end in sight. I truly do not understand Democrats.
It’s pretty simple….they will do anything to keep power and implement their agenda, no matter how much it hurts our country. In their minds, more illegals = more votes for them. Too many of their traditional voter base is leaving them so new sheep must be brought in. Lie, cheat, and steal with no worry of consequences.

It’s pretty simple….they will do anything to keep power and implement their agenda, no matter how much it hurts our country. In their minds, more illegals = more votes for them. Too many of their traditional voter base is leaving them so new sheep must be brought in. Lie, cheat, and steal with no worry of consequences.
I know that. I know a lot of Dems and I don’t any that would

Here in CA. we will contact the gangbangers in San Francisco and tell them to go to Denver to do their rape and pillage. San Francisco tried that defunding and it backfired in their face and now they are screaming for more law enforcement due to their tax base moving out.
RELH

So, what they're saying is Colorado now has wolves and record numbers of illegal immigrants and less law enforcement. Now that's progressive!

high5.jpg

FYI - My cousins will take all the freebies Joe B and libs will give. Take that to the bank.

And now Congress has done this on a national level. We had the opportunity to fund law enforcement at the border and declined to do so because it hurt the re-election changes of one man. MAGA is siding with the libs and now we will pay all that and more as a result of our failure to stop illegals at the border.

Last edited:
And now Congress has done this on a national level. We had the opportunity to fund law enforcement at the border and declined to do so because it hurt the re-election changes of one man. MAGA is siding with the libs and now we will pay all that and more as a result of our failure to stop illegals at the border.
Politics at it's best. Or maybe worst.

Regardless if the Maga side wins in the November election you'll see a bunch of changes take place. For the better. Some of which Mr. Biden could be doing right now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom