Sorry guys

D

dutch

Ok, I have to post this because it worries me. My buddy emailed this to me and I was pretty amazed at all the blatant lies these dickheads try to brainwash the public with. WHAT CAN WE DO TO FIGHT THESE MORONS?! Sue them? If you guys have any ideas let us know, someone has to start fighting back on these guys, they are slowly taking away our freedom.
Yes, SOME, not many but they do have one or two decent causes, but they are still int the "ACLU" classification, way down there!
Also check out there references at the end, there all like 20 years old. Lets start "PAPS", People Against Peta Supporters!
http://www.peta.org/mc/facts/fswild1.html

Idiots!!!!. The best thing we can do is keep giving them a little rope and lots of media coverage.. They, like any other extremist will eventually hang themselves...Keith 46.

Nothing makes me madder than blatant lies such as those. These are the same people who want you to quit drinking chocolate milk to save all those poor brown cows. LOL. Thank God most G&F agencies are based on science, and funded by US!
Josh

exactly look at the source! I hereby declare open season on Peta this year there is no limit so you can shoot them and leave them lay. maybe they will get the idea not to interfere with hunters after a few shots are fired. they should just change their website name to vegetarians.com better yet change their meaning of the group to people eat tasty animals. Why? Because we can and they cant do anything about it.

BBH the only elk hunter making antler hats for PETA supporters

That's quite an article? The only thing it needs is creditability and integrity, but it would be fun to debate these issues with one of their representatives, but it's obvious this would be an exercise in futility, because these ideas are completely lacking intelligence. And thankfully most people think before they react. Its hard to gain creditability when your references are from new paper clipping a decade ago, its seems they are have difficulty find creditable references? These organizations are there own worst enemies. There's an old saying that comes to mind, ? your better off to say nothing and let people think your stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.?
I for one refuse to deny my own ecology, and they'll have difficulty convincing a carnivore that's it WRONG to behave the way it evolved to behave. The only way to combat their senseless propaganda is with intelligences and creditability, what they are deficient in.
The next time one of these individuals needs medical treatment they should make sure the doctor has obtained his medical expertise from the news papers or choose the janitor to diagnosis their situation. They would most likly have more creditability if they denyed science in a whole instead of a part.Just a thought, Cheers Ramchaser

Did you notice the dates of the 'studies' they have quoted?? Most are pre-90's, and this applies today how? It doesn't, that's how!

Exactly, their references are from 1976! These are the same guys who are against keeping a goldfish in a bowl and against fishing because fish feel pain!
It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people can be. The bad thing is there are alot of people who believe them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom