Souter throws it in....

D

D13er

who will the mesiah please with his replacement pick ????

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Souter did a good job, odds are a woman will replace him.

He deserves a big thank you for waiting until now to leave.

>Souter did a good job, odds
>are a woman will replace
>him.
>
> He deserves a big thank
>you for waiting until now
>to leave.

Souter did a good job???? WTF...He was one of the 4 in the Heller case not the 5. If it went his way, youd be handing over your model 70's about now. He was about as liberal as they get even though he was appointed by a republican. I'm glad it was'nt one of the conservative judges. No loss.....

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

His overall voting record was good, a moderate. Obama is in a position now to get someone very liberal in, don't say no loss quite yet.

I'd rather have a moderate than anyone else , but I'd take a hippie over another fanatic like Scalia to preserve balance. I am VERY happy it's Obama not McCain making the call.

The sureme court is the ultimate power that gives direction to our nation , in the long term the nominations to the high court are by far the most important thing a president will ever do. sometimes I doubt it's given the attention it deserves.

Dude, your definition of moderate is so far left it aint even funny....The Scotus is not the ultimate power...it is only one facet of our govt and its job is nothing more than strict interpretation of the Costitution, That is why its important. We the people have the power, guaranteed by such things as the 2nd amendment. When people like you give that the attention it deserves we will all be beter off.

SCTGinsDefDecPct.png

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Scalia is a fanatic??? really???...about what??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Scalia has mad it quite clear he doesn't believe there is a clear separation of church and state. get a few more like him look out, need I say more?

I can go with his veiws on gun control and the death penalty but on most everything else he's too far to the right for me. this is why we vote, if enough people don't want more like him we elect someone who will not put someone like him on the bench. our system works.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom