South Dakota Archery

Founder

Founder Since 1999
REPOST for Orion_23
---------------------------------

I am looking for 2-3 archery hunters to hunt 8,000 private acres in Western South Dakota. The property has 2 miles of river bottom with a large alfalfa field that holds mostly whitetails. The majority of the ranch lies off the river and sets up extremely well for the spot and stalk mule deer hunter.

I will also be looking for rifle hunters in 2021 as the rifle tags take two preference points to obtain an either species tag and one preference point for the whitetail only tag.

I rifle hunted the ranch last year with two other fellas and we took 2 mule deer and one whitetail buck. Lodging is included right on the ranch in a private cabin. Use of a UTV on the ranch is also available.

This is for the serious DIY hunter who wants a good hunt on private ground without the extra expense of an outfitter.

Please call or text if interested.

Ashley 814-490-2873

Orion_23

I’m replying to my own post as I forgot to include that there are opportunities to hunt antelope and turkeys on the ranch. Most of these opportunities would be for residents due to the draw system.

Orion_23

I want to thank those that have contacted me to inquire about the South Dakota hunting. At this time, the ranch has bowhunters for this year and rifle hunters for the foreseeable future. I thank many of you for the conversations we had and the general hunting knowledge of so many that follow through MM. I am just like most of the individuals I have spoken to in terms of my addiction to hunting. I hunt the combination of either SD and NE or Western Kansas and the Eastern Plains of Colorado annually. I can’t do them both in the same year. I will likely post some information on my Western Kansas lease in a week or two.

Thanks guys again for reaching out and thank you Brian for helping create the opportunity to talk with quality hunters.

Ashley

Orion_23

Fellas, the pictures from the above hunt have been filled. Rifle is spoken for through 2022.

A friend of mine and rancher in Gregory County, SD called me and is tying to sell a few bow hunts. We have rifle hunted his ground for the last 4 years. Typically average seeing 15-20 bucks per day on his 6k acres. He also has acquired a 600 piece on Ponca Creek that I personally hunted last year and sets up incredibly well for archery. He wants $1800 for a 5 day bowhunt.

Let me know if anyone has interest.

Ashley
814-490-2873

Orion_23

A couple fellas from Missouri had some luck on our South Dakota lease last spring. I don’t travel to chase turkeys but if anyone would be interested please PM me. Cabin to stay in included with the hunt.

65EA9D57-6B0D-4823-A251-C3669DC5EA64.jpeg

D0BECC9D-57B8-4D60-B362-B33C34F90343.jpeg

36E37AA5-4BAC-45F3-8740-5EC2AC71D57C.jpeg

orion23

Very Active Member
im very interested in a SoDak hunt for 2 guys next year. If you have anything avail please PM me. i have points too but open to talk about whatever. thx.

Orion_23

I do have the large ranch in Jackson County in which the pictures came from available. It hunts well with two guys. Two points needed historically to draw the first tag. Then the second can be applied for in the third draw. The guys that hunted it this year saw a ton of young birds so this coming year should be a good one. I can fill in the details if you can call me.

Ashley 814-490-2873

Muleman1

Fellas, the pictures from the above hunt have been filled. Rifle is spoken for through 2022.

A friend of mine and rancher in Gregory County, SD called me and is tying to sell a few bow hunts. We have rifle hunted his ground for the last 4 years. Typically average seeing 15-20 bucks per day on his 6k acres. He also has acquired a 600 piece on Ponca Creek that I personally hunted last year and sets up incredibly well for archery. He wants $1800 for a 5 day bowhunt.

Let me know if anyone has interest.

Ashley
814-490-2873

PM me interested in the bow hunt for next year

orion23

Very Active Member
I do have the large ranch in Jackson County in which the pictures came from available. It hunts well with two guys. Two points needed historically to draw the first tag. Then the second can be applied for in the third draw. The guys that hunted it this year saw a ton of young birds so this coming year should be a good one. I can fill in the details if you can call me.

Ashley 814-490-2873

Im only interested in Deer. You said birds, are you meaning turkeys? Let me know if you have anything for deer next year and ill give you a call.
thank you.

Orion_23

Back again....just an update on the ranch on the river bottom in Western South Dakota. The ranch had two fellas on it this week. They saw a couple of really good bucks and the weather turned hot. Yesterday one of the gentlemen got sick and they had to head home.

There is a single rifle Whitetail hunter hunting the opener of the West River season on the two miles of river bottom. I am seeing if anyone would have interest in a bowhunt anytime from November 21 on through the end of December. Cabin to stay in. Several good bucks on trail cams. Stands in place. Since this would occur during or after the rifle season, which does not affect the movement on the privately owned river bottoms, I am asking $1750.

PM me any questions you may have if interested.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Hunts & Tags Classifieds

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep, grouse, waterfowl, bobcat and coyote hunts.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Clear Creek Hunting

Offering mule deer and elk hunts on private ranches in Utah. Guaranteed licenses.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

Rough Country Outfitting

Providing world class hunting adventures for mule deer, moose, whitetail, black bear, wolf and coyote.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Top Bottom