South slope, vernal pronghorn

deerkiller

Very Active Member
If anyone has a tag for this unit and is looking for something special, send me a PM. I found a couple stompers last weekend and wouldn’t mind sending a guy in the right direction. The land owners near by would probably be grateful too

No tag here but that’s quite a gesture on your part, good on you for offering. Nice having guys like you a part of the hunting community. However If you come across any elk in that area that are being a problem to the land owners let me know, lol. My son and I will be somewhere in Utah come youth season. Best of luck to you this season

If anyone has a tag for this unit and is looking for something special, send me a PM. I found a couple stompers last weekend and wouldn’t mind sending a guy in the right direction. The land owners near by would probably be grateful too
Sent you a pm

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom