Southern UT elk packouts

hubba_3

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-17 AT 01:21PM (MST)[p]I've had a few people call me interested in elk packouts for this fall so I figured I'd post something up here.

I have 4 llamas that are available to pack out elk this fall (preferably during the November/December hunts, but I might be available during the early September/October hunts too.) We are located near St. George so we can be to most of the southern units in a few hours.

We charge $500 per elk (plus fuel) or $300 per deer.

Give me a call or check out our website.
www.RentPackLlamas.com
Jason - (435-256-7882)

65291screenshot20170329at11.00.36am.jpg

Those prices are more than fair, do you know for anyone closer to the Wasatch unit that does this kind of thing ?

2a0fcsk.gif

>Do you have to be an
>outfitter to provide this service
>legally? I think it's a
>great idea.

As far as I know you don't since I'm not guiding anyone. We obviously have a business license and insurance, but I don't think a guide license is required for this.

>Those prices are more than fair,
>do you know for anyone
>closer to the Wasatch unit
>that does this kind of
>thing ?
>
>

I don't. There is someone in Spanish Fork who rents out llamas, but I don't think they do pack-out services.

Would Your Price Include Packin a PISSCUTTER out of the BackWoods in NE TARDville?

[Font][Font color = "blue"]Ah yes we have insider trading and computer dating but I never goin for that!
Ain't no machine pickin out my Queen cause it may not have all the facts!
I've got my own taste and my own ways I'd rather not talk about
and my private life is my private life and they ain't gonna find out!

90087hankjr.jpg

I would check with the forest service office and BLM office. If you need it and you have insurance already that meets their requirements, it should be a permit fee (insurance is the cost that stops all of individuals from providing services)

Not sure if they will consider meat hauling commercial use or not. You would be providing a service for a profit on public land. I know if I wanted to pay you to carry my gear in to public land for camping or hunting, you would need a permit. I would definitely check with the office if the forest/blm area you plan to provider services and ask.

I like you already, Great service for those who can't pack it out themselves.
Nice deal.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom