SPELLING

Let's make it more interesting....let's have a spelling contest when PC has had a few beers! (cuz I alredy dun scene what dat be like).....lol

Paul...can you spell:

positermologicalextudernarian?

And yes, it is a word...hehe!

Scott G.

10 Points to someone how can give the meaning of the word...and it's not in Webster...it is a word that is composed of other words...hehe!

Plural it means Predator and P-Dub traveling around the world selling candy canes. hehe PC
PS. I would never even think of making a post after a few beers. hehe

Well i figured out the last one, Pain in the head, eyes and rear but the first one I have no idea of? Scott you made it up.

Actually, no I didn't! It's one of those stupid old English words that when disceted means: auctioneer

Don't ask, that's what they told us in college...

Scott G.

I know Ike, lets have a spelling contest. hehe. I stand corrected Wyatt you're an oak. Why Kate, you're not wearing a bustle, how lewd! I've got two guns, one for each of 'ya. Touch that gun, 'n I'll burn 'ya down!! hehe. I love Tombstone!! PC

I was thinking of something different Ms. Predator...hehe (I'm a bad boy)

Scott G....PW!

Paul, is there anything, anything at all that you can tell me THAT I DON'T ALREADY KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

And the correct interpretation of the word above is 'bruised eyes due to head up ass", usually used in a sentence: "Sir, just how long have you suffered from (insert word). It looks painful"

If it is platinum come to Woodlake and I'll cut it out. We can sell it on E-Bay for enough to hunt forever! Plus, we don't have to listen to you anymore. Also, leave Predator alone. hehe PC

Paul...I think you have OTHER intensions...BAD BOY...I'm not THAT way!

Scott G.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom