Sportmans Warehouse prices

Wes

Very Active Member
I'm done shopping at Sportsmans Warehouse. Everything is way over priced. I recently went there to purchase a folding alluminum table and checked a few other prices. I purchased a couple tables at Sam's Club a while back for $14.95, The same exact tables at S. W. under a different brand name - $75.95
Igloo Max Cool 70 qt. cooler
S.W.-$49.95
Costco-$22.95
Now I know Sam's and Costco may have a little more buying power to keep costs lower but S.W. charging double to five times as much is rediculous.
Just one man's opinion
Wes

I agree. I went to Wal Mart and bought a pair of pair of binoculars for $89. Then I went to SW and there was a pair of binoculars with the same power there "with a different brand name" for like $1000.

let me tell you a little secret guys, every store has there money makers.. but if you are going to buy coolers and aluminum tables at sportsmens warehouse that is your own fault.. S.W is a place to buy hunting stuff not coolers and tables

LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-04 AT 11:00AM (MST)[p]This is the negative side of why some people are opposed to Walmart. They have huge buying power and use it well, the same for Costco. But you know what guys, you can buy many items cheaper at other stores than Costco and Walmart and in quantities made for your family. Companies have overstock items and promotional items all the time that they offer to other retailers. I shop at Walmart and Costco and I can tell you one thing you can't buy half the items at either one that you really need to hunt. Some of those items coolers, tables.etc. are stocked as a convienience at S.W. for their customers. That's why we need to support your local archery shops and stores like Sportsmans Warehouse. Cabela's is great but try buying a new set of camo's because your's shrunk in the wash ( that's nicer than we got fat) the evening b-4 you get on a plane to go out of state on a hunt. That local archery shop and Sportsman's Warehouse weren't so bad then were they. We need to support these retailer's too because if not they won't be there. If you didn't take the time to shop how is it their fault? Done it quite a few times myself so don't blame them.
A question to ask yourself would be are we better off with that small archery shop or Sportsman's and do I shop there. If the answer is yes to either one chalk it up to experiance and move on.

I drove all the waqy down to S.W. a few weeks ago to get some sage camo. Well if I would have had a 28 waste they had a great selection. It was pathetic. Cabelas will be here soon.

A bad day hunting ain't bad-Ain't life grand

1tonRam.jpg

I learned a long time ago to shop at-WALLIE WORLD OR K-MART
before going to the so called discount sporting good stores

IE: ammo pouch
-holds 10 centerfire cart.
-snap closure
-carried on belt

@ kmart-$4.99- wallie world within a couple of $

same pouch listed in hunting cat. from well known company >$9.99

backpacks/clothes/boots/fannypacks/etc the same- wallie/kmart 1/4 the price

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos