Sports...

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Well, My Lakers are defending champs, back to back I might add, my Reds are actually doing something this year, Ohio State opens up tomorrow at #2, looking really good, and my Eagles are ready to rock! Should be an exciting year of football, finish up baseball, and then look for a Lakers Three Peat!!!!!!!!

I AM THE BEST!

You from Ohio?

I am actually going to the Ohio State game tomorrow. Should be a blowout.

My family on my father's side is from Ohio. I was actually born and raised in New Mexico, that is why I like the Lakers. I was a Brown's fan, until they left to Baltimore, could not follow them after the way they left. So I had to make a choice, that is where the Eagles came from. I still root for the Browns after they came back. The Reds and OSU are thru and thru, all the way up the family tree. My dad is a Browns, Cavs, Reds and OSU fan. He likes the Bengals too, but not like the Browns. He hates LBJ now, which I have hated him the whole time.

I AM THE BEST!

I got on this thread thinking I would see something about the Red Wings or the Avalanche, maybe even the Sharks. Hockey is the one and only true sport. All the rest is just a warm-up for the big time.}>}>}>}>

Beer Pong is a sport isnt it?

mod2.jpg

Born and raised in New Mexico. . . thats why you are a Lakers fan? In the states that border New Mexico, there are 6 other teams that you could root for, none of which is LA.

I didnt realize how many seats are available on the bandwagon.

Grizz, I have been a Lakers fan my whole life, so don't start talking about bandwagons when you do not know the person. I am more of a Lakers fan because my dad hates them. Had to root against him, so don't start bashing someone you do not, or will not ever know. Find someone with a legitimate reason to be bashed on. Thank you.

I AM THE BEST!

Just being a Lakers fan makes you a legitimate target to be bashed on.

Im just going off of what you said. You stated that because you grew up in NM, you are a Lakers fan. That doesnt make a whole lot of sense. Loving them because your dad hated them is a little more sensible. But, Lakers fans are still retarded. =).

Well Grizz, it is like they say, it is always the best that have the most haters. So it comes with the territory. Now, if I was a Lakers, Cowboys, and Yankees fan, like some people, then you could say I was a band wagon jumper. Out of my teams, the only ones that win on a consistent basis are the Lakers and Buckeyes.

I AM THE BEST!

Nope, I hate the Yankees and Cowboys. LA is less than 12 hours from me, you act like I am across the country. The ONLY team close is the Phoenix Suns, and I do not like them.

I AM THE BEST!

I was born and raised in Arizona and I am a Suns fan(still).

Oh, and what southmountain said...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom