Sportsman's Elk Tag Filled

DBG385,

That post makes my top 10 list of all time craziest garbage i have seen on MM.
Why is that exactly?

do you believe in Don Prays example of animals belong to the rich?

do you believe that and animal in a relatively small area is “fair chase” when it is constantly surrounded by “spotters”?

"Why is that exactly?"

Because you started blasting off crap you don't know anything about. Were you there helping to get that tag filled?????? Sounds like the answer is "No" so you don't have anything to offer here as anything more than teenage gossip.

"do you believe in Don Prays example of animals belong to the rich?"

This is what I mean by crazy. Please draw us a logical connection between this elk and "Don Pray". This has nothing to do with that. You just pulled a name out of thin air and started talking spit.

"do you believe that and animal in a relatively small area is “fair chase” when it is constantly surrounded by “spotters”?"

Once again, this is what I mean by crazy. One has nothing to do with the other. You don't know the size of the area. You don't know how many spotters. You don't know 5hit from shinola. But here you are ranting like the idiot on the street corner fighting invisible space aliens.

"Why is that exactly?"

Because you started blasting off crap you don't know anything about. Were you there helping to get that tag filled?????? Sounds like the answer is "No" so you don't have anything to offer here as anything more than teenage gossip.

"do you believe in Don Prays example of animals belong to the rich?"

This is what I mean by crazy. Please draw us a logical connection between this elk and "Don Pray". This has nothing to do with that. You just pulled a name out of thin air and started talking spit.

"do you believe that and animal in a relatively small area is “fair chase” when it is constantly surrounded by “spotters”?"

Once again, this is what I mean by crazy. One has nothing to do with the other. You don't know the size of the area. You don't know how many spotters. You don't know 5hit from shinola. But here you are ranting like the idiot on the street corner fighting invisible space aliens.
Invisible space aliens??.

while you did apply some humor to this which I appreciate. You are mistaken in me not knowing the size of the area.

This does fit the Dons pay to play mentality as well, so it’s not pulled out of thin air. the excessive “finders fee” and the excessive amount that guides can charge clients, is exactly in line with that theory of management.

While I do not have definitive evidence of how many people were “scouting” for this elk. It was one of the “scouters” who told me how many they had. So yea that is second hand information, but not really sure why he would lie to me about that.

Cool bull, but looks like it's got a wide angle/fisheye look to the pic like most of wlh pic's. Just look at the antler size comparison to the body, it makes it look like it's got a midget body compared to the antlers.

Hey BLooD?

Is There a CHILLED DEW?:D
Yes sir!

FE999515-62A9-43F2-B2CD-598485736E51.jpeg

that is an awesome bull! id shoot it over a big typical any day regardless of where it came from. my question is how a few of you got the idea that this guy has loads of money? the sportsman tags are draw tags, not purchased. as for the guide, they will usually do it for free for the sportsman tag holders.

Yes Niller!

I Don't HIGH-BALL Scores!

And My Measuring Tape is not an OEM MM Tape Measure!

This bull is very unique, certainly. The unit is not your normal "Sportsman tag" unit, that's for sure.

Bessy, I heard the initial quick score was higher than what you mentioned. We'll find out eventually when it has a sign next to it at the Expo with the score on it, I guess.

Quote from Mossback FB:

"Some bucks just have IT!! What makes IT for some is their width, mass, length or score. Almost always it's the story and the hunt that puts the buck over the top. All the different scenarios and questions and worries leading up to a hunt are all but forgotten when you're standing over him saying... "WOW!" And whether you hunt 25 hunts a year or haven't hunted in 25 years we all have the same goal, to find a buck with IT!"

Had to laugh. How the conversation might go....

"So how did it go filling that AI tag?"

"Well, great story. Used Mossback to track the deer then I woke up in the morning and they took me to him. Easiest hunt of my life! Packout was not a problem at all as they did it all. Greatest hunt of my life!"

People want to buy tags and use outfitters, great. But don't feed me a load of **** about the "story and the hunt" when you use an outfitter on the Island. But I guess when you pay for these tags, why put in any effort right? If I had the money to spend, I'd buy a premium tag but I'd also put in the time to hunt the animal myself. I agree the hunt and the story make them great. I don't agree that hiring an outfitter (or having the time donated, whichever it is by the outfitter to get publicity) gives you some great story and hunt.
Aren't you a super hunter Hero! God if the world was just like you, all our problems would be solved and i'm sure you would be the hero to solve all by yourself yourself.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom