Sportsman's Tags?

Congratulations Cheezy! I hope you know you hit the hunting lotto!
Yeah I still can’t believe this is real. I can’t wait to get out and learn about these amazing animals. I’ve got a ton of research to do and so many questions ? I never thought I would have a opportunity to hunt sheep let alone a desert ram. It’s going be awesome. I look forward to talking with new friends I’m sure I’m going meet along they way.

There's always got to be "that one guy" who goes and spoils our pitty-party. LOL

Well done Cheesecanyon!

Nothing in the world quite as wonderful as a Utah desert sheep hunt!

Zeke
I'm sure glad that I was "that one guy"!! I wont lie, it feels pretty good. I'm sure ill get a ton of advice and I look forward to the conversations. Based off what I have seen and heard already, there's a ton a great guys out there willing to help and provide me some information form past hunts and personal experience. This is so awesome!!! I am so exited and I promise all of you that I will give this tag the 150% effort it deserves. I have an amazing group of friends and a awesome wife that knows and understands how I feel about the outdoors and hunting. This is going to be a long fun ride. Thanks in advance for any help I receive from the MM crowd.

Cheesey, I've got a good friend who lives, eats and breathes Utah's Desert Bighorns, I can hook you up if needed, just let me know.....I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers to help!

Looks like another MMer named "JerPyne" drew it for this season.
Send him a PM and maybe he has some solid info.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom