Sportsmans Warehouse

viking421a

Anyone else see the sign for a new store at Ann/95 in Las Vegas? I saw it the other day and I am very excited. Much closer than bass pro and I think they will have a much better hunting selection.

Hey Cord! I heard something about a Sportmans going up but thought it was a rumor. Glad to have one built here as I prefer Sportmans over Bass Pro anyday. Can't wait wait to put in for the hunts! How's the family?

Justin

I see it every day .My office is at the corner of Painted mirage and Ann.I can see it out of my window .

Hey Justin we are doing great. Trying to wait patiently for the apps to come out.

They haven't broke ground on the sportsmans yet. I sure wish they would hurry and get it done before this fall!

I like Sportsmens Warehouse. Its a sick store.

Timberline
47bc7e734e04c60a.jpg

http://www.timberlineoutfittersnevada.com/

Can't wait! Cabelas is hooking us sales tax now plus shipping so SW would save a few bucks. And...they're a heck of a lot better than basspro.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-08 AT 00:02AM (MST)[p]>I see it every day .My
>office is at the corner
>of Painted mirage and Ann.I
>can see it out of
>my window .

I thought this post would be about the one being built in Henderson. Must be two going in. The one in Henderson is on Lake Mead & Water St in downtown, part of the new Target shopping center.

I'm way excited as Sportsmans is hard to beat and Vegas sporting goods stores have sucked for years. Never been a fan of Bass Pro.

edit: Henderson store is under construction and supposed to open this summer.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom