spotting scope under 1000.00

HNTNFSH

looking fro the best spotting scope under 1000.00. i looked at the leupold kenai ? any suggestions would be great

there are several good options available have u checked camera lands site ?? they always have close out deals there are a couple of other sites that I cant remember the names of but I will do some looking & get back to ya

I bought a Vortex a year ago and LOVE it.

"In the breast of every meat hunter there beats the heart of a secret, frustrated trophy hunter."

To get great clarity at 60 zoom is kinda tough for under 1000. But you can get great clarity at 40 power for just under 1000 at tacticalwholesalers.com. Leupold gold ring 12-40 hd. Great for backpacking. . i would spend the xtra money if you wanna high magnification.

+1 on the Zen-Ray. You'll have a hard time finding better glass for the price ($799 from cameralandny.com). I used the non-HD version for about two years while I saved up enough for a Swarovski, and I was very satisfied with it overall. Sure love the Swarovski though. If it can wait a little, I would save up another couple hundred and just get a non-HD Swarovski. There's a reason they are at the top of the pack, and after upgrading my spotter three times before the Swarovski, I wish I would have just gone with it in the first place. If you watch eBay, you can occasionally find one for $1200-1500, but, again, the Zen-Ray is a very nice scope as well, and you won't be disappointed with it if you don't want to spend the extra money for the Swarovski.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-15 AT 07:00PM (MST)[p]ZEN ED2 is the scope I got... I actually compared it to Swarovski and Razor. It is closer to Swaro than Razor for sure. The deal on Doug's site is hard to beat

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom