Spotting Scope

Buck300

Looking for a good won't break the bank spotting scope for back country use. What have you guys used that is decent?

tailchasers

Long Time Member
I got a vortex RAZOR® HD 22-48X65 (ANGLED) we like it a lot. BTW it's for sale too. Been in a case since new, never left the truck, and we don't use it. Just sits in the safe. Excellent condition. Have the original box too. It's a good scope for what we used it for but find we use our compact scopes more often.

jims

Very Active Member
I bought a Swaro off the rockslide classified section and saved around $1000 off a new one. Mine looks almost new and is amazing glass!

Utahlefty

I'm a big fan of the Zeiss Gavia 85 angled. It's a bit bulky but skinny scopes aren't really that useful if your binos aren't enough. It does still fit in a side pocket on the pack though.

Under $2K and very, very sharp with a great focusing ring.

PXL_20201118_144059489.jpg

Buck300

I got a vortex RAZOR® HD 22-48X65 (ANGLED) we like it a lot. BTW it's for sale too. Been in a case since new, never left the truck, and we don't use it. Just sits in the safe. Excellent condition. Have the original box too. It's a good scope for what we used it for but find we use our compact scopes more often.

How much looking to get for it?

H8Brick

how much?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom