Spring Javelina - Archery

T

Tsessions

I put in for the Spring Archery Javelina hunt, plan on hunting area 18B that is if I draw a tag. Has anyone seen any pigs in that unit? Might as well start doing my homework, results come out Dec 5th and the hunt starts Jan 1 -- so that doesnt leave me a lot of time to scout. If I draw the units I can hunt are also 17A, 17B, 18B, 19A and 20A. Any info on any of these areas will be put to good use. Thank you in advance!

You are set pretty good with the 17's and 18B. I've never hunted 19A and 20A. These areas hold a BUNCH of pigs. Find yourself an area with good sign and walk and glass it. you will find some. If you cant find the pigs take along a javelina call. Just make sure you are on top of a boulder you know they cant get on. If they are close they will come running. I am hoping for the same tag. Hopefully I'll be able to post some good pics in a couple of months!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

Get will DonMartin on this site, He is out of Kingman and they do very well every year in the areas that you are looking for.

John

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom