Spring Turkey

The_Coloradoboy

Very Active Member
Finally was able to get the Colorado turkey monkey off my back this Easter. Located a group of birds off the river Saturday night and ended up making it happen Easter morning. Had to cross the river to get to them hence the waders...

10906a24c0df9a4204230a72881eaaca88a07.jpeg

Coloradoboy

Congrats! I ve not yet been able to get out. Working Easter sunday had birds gobbling all over, about 6 different birds on private property with no hunt access. Called up one with a fat paintbrush beard.

I have unit 30 limited tag but not sure when/if i ll make it over there.

I ll try to hunt in the rain one day closer to home on a work rain-out day!

Good job on Colorado turkey ! A little early for where I go. I am going next week. Just got back from NE & KS..got 3 in NE and 2 in KS which is the limit. A lot of birds out there this year and a lot of coyotes. Colorado mountain turkey hunting is the very best.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom