St George, UT

Captain_coues

Very Active Member
I heard about the passing of Wilford Brimley and just found out he lived in St George. I guess there are a few famous people there. Did any of you that live there ever meet him? How about the other famous people like Asia Carrera or others?

I got to visit with Wilford twice. Once when he lived in Lehi myself and a friend were fishing along the Jordan River for catfish. This would of been around 1993? Anyway, a dog came out of the willows and saw us and swam the river and sat by us. After about 20 minutes here came Wilford on a horse cussing the lost dog. He was very cordial and asked how fishing was. Then he whistled to the dog who swam back across to join him and away they went.
Saw him again in a western store in Spanish Fork several years later. He was telling about a visit to his doctor and how the doc had fingers the size of turnips!!!! I was looking at saddles and couldn’t help but laugh. Wilford and the gu and myself were the only ones on the tack department And he threw me a Pepsi and said sit down awhile. So I did and had a great 30 minutes listening to two old guys ***** about life and old age and tell funny stories. A great actor and a decent guy. RIP

I did a little summer work around his place as a teen. What you see is what you get. I don’t think he ever felt the need to impress anyone.

Asia Carrera lives in St George?

Has this always been common knowledge ?

I may or may not have lost some “innocence “ to her.

Mr Brimley always seemed like the good ole boy type. I’m glad he really was.

Asia who ? I never meet Mr Brimley but I had my eye out for him. I always liked him in the shows he did. Especially the cowboy rolls. We hear of Clebs hanging out in town every so often. I don’t have much of a night life and don’t have any problems stay home for COVID.

Asia Who?

LMMFAO!

Asia who ? I never meet Mr Brimley but I had my eye out for him. I always liked him in the shows he did. Especially the cowboy rolls. We hear of Clebs hanging out in town every so often. I don’t have much of a night life and don’t have any problems stay home for COVID.

Screenshot_20200804-064930.png

No I dont have any in a similar costume of Mr Brimley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom