Stabilizer question

codycoyote

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a new stabilizer. Thinkin about the trophy ridge static. It comes in 6 inches and 9 inches. Does anyone have any experience with this stabilizer? Is it worth it to spend an extra $12 to get an additional 3 inches or just get the cheaper 6 inch model?

I just got the 6" version. It just fits in my bow case. Depends on what you want to accomplish and what you will be doing with the bow.

I will just be using it for hunting. How do you like the 6 inch? I have a 4 inch on my bow right now. I was just wondering if it makes a big difference in the bow to get a 9 inch over the 6 inch.

9 inch over the 6 inch. ?

I have found a difference when using an 8 verses a 10, I like the 10. Bow dang near shoots itself

Tromping through the bush, I would think 10" would get in the way. Some guys roll with no stabilizer.

>Tromping through the bush, I would
>think 10" would get in
>the way. Some guys
>roll with no stabilizer.

its never been an issue, ever

Just a little update. Shot the bow this morning with the new stabilizer. It really helped steady the bow and I was able to hold my pin on the target a little longer. I would definitely recommend it.

Id get at least a 10". Personally, I like Bee Stingers with 4 oz. of weight and a deresonator on the end. I've always had a 12" on my hunting bow. This year I'll be running a 15".

I have a stabilizer and never use it, maybe I should be using it ? You guys think it makes a big difference huh for you huh ?

Lol Rabid. So last night I shot with the stabilizer on and I might see a little difference. Shot my tightest group yet and 60 and 70 yds.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom