Started a Podcast

The_Coloradoboy

Very Active Member
For those of you that listen to them. A close friend of mine and I and decided to take on a new venture. I have been a major proponent towards mental health and talking about it after the battles I’ve personally fought with it. The goal of this is, is to be a resource to those who face similar challenges in life and within the outdoors. We’ve got into this wanting to create something different in the hunting/fishing genre of podcasts and touch on things that others don’t. Currently we just released it last night and the episode is on Libsyn by searching “Mentis Viribus Outdoors.” It will be on Spotify and ITunes and other major podcast sources once the publishing duration has finished. Hope you guys enjoy it, it’s raw, unedited and not littered with promotional adds and product pushing.

9AF53DB6-ECDF-4FDE-97AB-34287BE3C530.jpeg

Li
For those of you that listen to them. A close friend of mine and I and decided to take on a new venture. I have been a major proponent towards mental health and talking about it after the battles I’ve personally fought with it. The goal of this is, is to be a resource to those who face similar challenges in life and within the outdoors. We’ve got into this wanting to create something different in the hunting/fishing genre of podcasts and touch on things that others don’t. Currently we just released it last night and the episode is on Libsyn by searching “Mentis Viribus Outdoors.” It will be on Spotify and ITunes and other major podcast sources once the publishing duration has finished. Hope you guys enjoy it, it’s raw, unedited and not littered with promotional adds and product pushing.

View attachment 99732

Listened to it yesterday via your Facebook link. Awesome job on the first one! Look forward to listening to the hopefully many more to come!

Kudos to you and Cody for your initial podcast. It's a noble effort to reach out to those who are in a bad place and hopefully this will be a successful venture. It seems there are plenty of folks in bad mental places lately.
Well done.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom