state records

deadI

Very Active Member
Does anyone now where I can find online a list of the state record big game animals?

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Depends...if you're talking Utah then Rusty Hall owns and publishes the Utah Record Book. If you're talking Boone and Crockett, then an online subscription to their database will get you the answers you seek. Same with the others SCI, Longhunter, etc. Some states like Montana list theirs online.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-14 AT 03:08PM (MST)[p]NM lists their own ,but has access to BC records linked. Don't know about P&Y.

I am looking for Utahs records however I don't really want to buy anything or subscribe to anything. I was hoping to find something like you can find with the fishing.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

>I am looking for Utahs records
>however I don't really want
>to buy anything or subscribe
>to anything. I was
>hoping to find something like
>you can find with the
>fishing.
>
>DeadI/Jared
>
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

i think i should be public information and free

Keep hoping deadi, it aint happening. The state doesn't care about it, so it would take someone like Rusty to put in the time and effort to gather info. I don't see him doing it for free, since he has a money maker in the book.

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

Buy one of Rusty's books and be done with it. I consider paying for it doing me the favor, not Rusty as I'm glad he's keeping track and managing it.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-14 AT 11:04PM (MST)[p]

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom