Stay at home orders

DW

Long Time Member
Our governor just did it.
91125764_3583317045076214_939018264816648192_n.jpg

I suppose I knew it was coming. It pizzes me off and I don't know why because I like staying home. Maybe its knowing everyone else is goofing off too.

I suppose I knew it was coming. It pizzes me off and I don't know why because I like staying home. Maybe its knowing everyone else is goofing off too.

More like someone telling you what you can and cannot do or not go where you want.

Life behind the iron curtain...

Its been real successful in Italy, NY, Spain.

Nothing like doubling down on stupid and hoping forca different result

Hey guys, it's not funny....lol

Concerned Someone Isn’t Following the Shelter-in-Place Order? You Can Now Call Humboldt’s COVID Compliance Tip Line
If you are concerned that a person or business is not complying with the Shelter in Place Order, please call this number. It will ask you to leave a message with location and information of the violation.

Emergency Operation Center Staff will follow up on all information received. You do not need to leave your name or call back number unless you want a return phone call; all information is kept confidential.

Concerned Someone Isn’t Following the Shelter-in-Place Order? You Can Now Call Humboldt’s COVID Compliance Tip Line
If you are concerned that a person or business is not complying with the Shelter in Place Order, please call this number. It will ask you to leave a message with location and information of the violation.

Emergency Operation Center Staff will follow up on all information received. You do not need to leave your name or call back number unless you want a return phone call; all information is kept confidential.

Wow. Wish I had more.

Pretty sure the Nazis had a similar plan in place. Same with Chinese.

What's next? I saw Red Dawn.

We gonna fence in the drive in and put all the "law breakers" in concentration camp?

And the chicks are hotter!! And they can actually cook. How many women went out and hoarded that flour and canned goods only to realize they didn't have a can opener, or yeast?

I have to now carry a pass with me to go to work from homeland security. So if i get pulled over i can prove i am an essential employee.

Cisa.gov expains who is essential

More like a Gestapo hotline. And some people think red flag laws are bad...

I hate the phrase "Shelter in Place". It makes it sound like there is an active shooter and we're all helpless and the government will be along at some point to save us. It's starting to piss me off.

Red Flag laws coming soon to your community. This is going to be exactly what happens when some anonymous or angry nut with a beef decides you shouldn't own a firearm.

I have to now carry a pass with me to go to work from homeland security. So if i get pulled over i can prove i am an essential employee.

Cisa.gov expains who is essential

Hope my truckbed full of lumber and my trailer full of tools is pass enough. No idea how to get the actual pass.

Wow. Wish I had more.

Pretty sure the Nazis had a similar plan in place. Same with Chinese.

What's next? I saw Red Dawn.

We gonna fence in the drive in and put all the "law breakers" in concentration camp?
Calif guv says he will cut your power and water off if you don't stay home AND RESPECT HIS AUTHORITAY! (You really should watch southpark)

Logic tells me the world would be a better place if more people stayed home. But it still doesn't seem right.

Hope my truckbed full of lumber and my trailer full of tools is pass enough. No idea how to get the actual pass.
Hey DW, here are the construction exemptions that I have so far. Good luck,
"Critical Infrastructure, Including:
● Utilities and electricity, including generation, transmission, distribution
and fuel supply
● Road and railways
● Oil and gas extraction, production, refining, storage, transport and
distribution
● Public water and wastewater
● Telecommunications and data centers
● Transportation and infrastructure necessary to support critical businesses
● Hotels, and places of accommodation
● Businesses and organizations that provide food, shelter, social services,
and other necessities of life for economically disadvantaged, persons with
access and functional needs, or otherwise needy individuals
● Food and plant cultivation, including farming crops, livestock, food
processing and manufacturing, animal feed and feed products, rendering,
commodity sales, and any other work critical to the operation of any
component of the food supply chain
● Any business that produces products critical or incidental to the
construction or operation of the categories of products included in this
subsection

and

9. Construction, Including:
● Housing and housing for low-income and vulnerable people
● Skilled trades such as electricians, plumbers
● Other related firms and professionals for who provide services necessary
to maintain the safety, sanitation, and critical operation of residences, and
other essential services"

My son in Idaho, was givin a paper with his info on it, his job will continue on durring Idaho's shelter in place. When ask by police, he shows his papers.... seams like iv heard about this before......

Hey DW, here are the construction exemptions that I have so far. Good luck,

Currently building a pole barn and a small commercial addition. Neither are housing, and they're both in the neighboring county. I work alone and all I've read has said construction. I'm going with that until I'm stopped and told differently. And I agree, people really should watch southpark! ?

Calif guv says he will cut your power and water off if you don't stay home AND RESPECT HIS AUTHORITAY! (You really should watch southpark)

Logic tells me the world would be a better place if more people stayed home. But it still doesn't seem right.

That crackpot gov'r doesn't deserve respect. Seems he doesn't recognize Federal authority either...

Currently building a pole barn and a small commercial addition. Neither are housing, and they're both in the neighboring county. I work alone and all I've read has said construction. I'm going with that until I'm stopped and told differently. And I agree, people really should watch southpark! ?

I would. If the Gestapo follow you to your site, guys there ain't much you can do.

Maybe a Bernie 2020 bumper sticker would help? Got a feeling lots of Trump bumper stickers are going to have their papers checked

here is a look into what I was sent. below is a copy and paste from my email. I did edit the name to deleted name

As many States and Cities continue to issue shutdown orders (deleted name) and I wanted to provide you with a letter for all of our employees to have with them providing detail that they are deemed an essential employee by the Department of Homeland Security. This letter may be carried with all employees as they travel to work for verification to any authority that may ask for documentation. I have also attached again the guidance from the Department of Homeland Security. Let me know if you have any questions.

Bluehair said:

Our ding-bat gov. better read the law in CA. It is a misdemeanor crime to shut off a person's power or water. Only the utility company can shut it off.

Bluehair said:

Our ding-bat gov. better read the law in CA. It is a misdemeanor crime to shut off a person's power or water. Only the utility company can shut it off.
I misspoke - it was the dingbat mayor of LA. Now would be a tough time to be a cop. They are the ones who will have to make sense of this.

Bluehair said:

How's your daughter? I read she got quarantined a few weeks back

Hossblur, my daughter in law is now home. She was released from being quarantined Tuesday and my son picked her up after she was allowed to leave Travis Air Force base.
She intends to "self-Quarantine" at home for another two weeks before she allows family or friends to visit her.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom