STAY SAFE 1911 & OTHERS!!!

Did you all see the wonderful pieces of work on TV who were “protesting”? Looked like a kindergarten class full of pot smokers. A fine young man in Ogden is killed in the line of duty and SLC burns cars a loots stores??? What a bunch of out of touch liberal idiots who have no clue to what is truly important in life. While the killing in Minnesota was despicable and cowardly, stealing from a 7/11 or a mall while throwing stuff at police does nothing to further the dialog. It’s an excuse by scum and thugs to do what scum and thugs do.

Years and years of stripping people of dignity when dealing with them and not treating people with respect, whether they deserve it or not, has consequences.

The police unfortunately are a scape goat. They are the closest contact the subjects have with their government. Therefore, unfortunately, they get attacked.

Things are getting worse and worse in America by the day. At some point some group in the government is going to have to step up and say they are going to make a change for the better. And its going to take ingenuity. Not just force or printed throwaway cash. People have to start using their brains when dealing with these challenges.

Police actually have to quit giving these animals a psychological platform and an excuse for behaving like this. The problem isn't that one dum cop put his knee on a criminals neck until he died. The problem is millions of officers, GOOD OFFICERS, all over the nation have been trained to treat people as subjects beneath them without dignity or respect. These aren't bad cops. They are cops who have been taught improper methods and protocol in dealing with citizens. There is a reason these stupid riots keep happening.

I hope everyone stays safe during this. I wish the businesses wouldn't get destroyed by thugs .

Most of these people have far more contact with their government than I do vis a vis The Trough. These anarchists want to see America and her citizens on our knees. They want to see us bankrupt AND reduced to ashes. Crazy.

These folks are really pushing the envelope and I'm talking both sides. Nephew sent me this video this morning from Minneapolis.

Yep. Strip the people of their dignity and treat them without respect and as subjects. Fastest way possible of causing more animosity towards your group. Shooting rubber bullets at someone's mom or wife or little girl sitting on her porch is a sure fire way for people to quit caring what happens to your dumb a55.

They hit my building hard on Saturday night, they broke into one of my high end retailers and started a fire inside of my building. Sprinkler system kicked in, a lot of water damage they also looted the store and another in my building.
At one time I had seven cops in full riot gear stationed in front of my lobby doors with guns drawn.
I was up all night with alarms going off and fires started.
Total bulls---t This is not about Floyd this is plain robbery period.
Today we are under mandated curfew from 8pm to 5 am
Yesterday a roving band of looters tried to break into another store on my street. My quick thinking guard called the police and they caught four of them and two got away. The rovers are going from city to city and just breaking into stores then taking off to the next town. All organized they do this every time something like this happens.

Deerhunter 53 was it the shop where Nancy Pelosi gets her hair done that was sit on fire?
RELH

Deerhunter 53 was it the shop where Nancy Pelosi gets her hair done that was sit on fire?
RELH
No it did not get hit street level shops were the target. I was watching on TV and they were talking about the fires and showed my building and it was on fire....I about chocked I called the building and the alarms were going off and that's when all hell broke loose. In all the years I have been here I have never seen anything like this.
Today when I got in I saw a kid dressed in black twirling a 2' black flashlight for breaking windows in cars.
He taunted us walking around watching us acting like he owned the place.
We watched him for a while or until he was past my truck and then a cop came by, I flagged him down pointed out the perp and they did the rest.
Because of the curfew they could search him and they found stolen property in his back pack and loaded him into the back seat and took him to jail, Little prick he got his today.......
You law enforcement guys would have been proud of me today.....LOL

I have many family, friends that are affected by this , not to mention threats against me and my kids becUse 1911 wears a badge .

Im DONE playin nice!!!!!

Praying for those affected by this, and praying for peace to be restored!!!!

In the last 96 hours...

I will not be silent about this!

-A Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer was shot in the back of the head while struggling with a rioter
-An active shooter opened fire on law enforcement at a Las Vegas courthouse
-4 St. Louis Police Officers were shot by an active shooter
-A New York Police Officer was struck by a vehicle
-3 Buffalo law enforcement officers were struck by a vehicle in front of the police station
-3 Davenport law enforcement officers were ambushed and 1 was shot
-132 officers were injured in Chicago during a riot
-9 Pittsburg officers were injured by objects during a riot
-Several officers in Rhode Island were injured during riots
-An active shooter opened fire at the Oakland Police Department
-2 officers were struck in the head with projectiles in Santa Ana
-2 Richland officers were shot in Virginia
-1 officer was struck in the head by a brick in Albany
-4 Prince William County Police Officers sustained head injuries from projectiles
-7 officers were injured in Sacramento
-Several officers were shot at and injured in Lynchburg
-Several Champaign Police Officers were injured
-3 Oak Law Police Officers were injured
-21 officers were injured in Salt Lake City
-At least 50 Secret Service Agents were injured by Molotov cocktails in Washington
-3 Denver Police Officers were ran over by a vehicle
-33 New York Police Officers were injured during riots
-6 Athens Police Officers injured during a protest
-2 Capitol Police Officers were injured during a riot in Harrisburg
-12 Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officers were injured during riots
-21 Minneapolis law enforcement officers injured in riots
-1 Federal Protective Services Officer was shot and killed.
1 Alabama officer gunned down

They are not Derek Chauvin, they are not Thomas Lane, they are not J. Alexander Leung, and they are not Tou Thoa.

Innocent killings of any race by a police officer is not okay. But this? This isn't okay either. 2 wrongs do not make a right. Come to the table and talk it out. Take the proper steps. Rioting is not the answer to get change. It is just going to turn people away from what you are trying to get accomplished.❤️?❤️

I have many family, friends that are affected by this , not to mention threats against me and my kids becUse 1911 wears a badge .

Im DONE playin nice!!!!!

Praying for those affected by this, and praying for peace to be restored!!!!

In the last 96 hours...

I will not be silent about this!

-A Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer was shot in the back of the head while struggling with a rioter
-An active shooter opened fire on law enforcement at a Las Vegas courthouse
-4 St. Louis Police Officers were shot by an active shooter
-A New York Police Officer was struck by a vehicle
-3 Buffalo law enforcement officers were struck by a vehicle in front of the police station
-3 Davenport law enforcement officers were ambushed and 1 was shot
-132 officers were injured in Chicago during a riot
-9 Pittsburg officers were injured by objects during a riot
-Several officers in Rhode Island were injured during riots
-An active shooter opened fire at the Oakland Police Department
-2 officers were struck in the head with projectiles in Santa Ana
-2 Richland officers were shot in Virginia
-1 officer was struck in the head by a brick in Albany
-4 Prince William County Police Officers sustained head injuries from projectiles
-7 officers were injured in Sacramento
-Several officers were shot at and injured in Lynchburg
-Several Champaign Police Officers were injured
-3 Oak Law Police Officers were injured
-21 officers were injured in Salt Lake City
-At least 50 Secret Service Agents were injured by Molotov cocktails in Washington
-3 Denver Police Officers were ran over by a vehicle
-33 New York Police Officers were injured during riots
-6 Athens Police Officers injured during a protest
-2 Capitol Police Officers were injured during a riot in Harrisburg
-12 Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officers were injured during riots
-21 Minneapolis law enforcement officers injured in riots
-1 Federal Protective Services Officer was shot and killed.
1 Alabama officer gunned down

They are not Derek Chauvin, they are not Thomas Lane, they are not J. Alexander Leung, and they are not Tou Thoa.

Innocent killings of any race by a police officer is not okay. But this? This isn't okay either. 2 wrongs do not make a right. Come to the table and talk it out. Take the proper steps. Rioting is not the answer to get change. It is just going to turn people away from what you are trying to get accomplished.❤?❤
Wow little Red that's startling I am close with my beat cops here and help them as much as possible. They have a tough job and are just trying to make a living serving the cities they live in.
Thanks for sharing that, it is a tough read......

"Innocent killings of any race by a police officer is not okay."

That's not why police are being targeted. Police need to re-examine how they treat citizens. ALL CITIZENS ALL THE TIME. Years and years of treating people like subjects instead of your neighbor, NO MATTER HOW MESSED UP THEY ARE, has developed a disconnect between police and citizens. Neither side is acting like a Christian group anymore that looks out for the other. It has become an us versus them narrative on both sides.

I agree that there are better solutions than this.

Who would have guessed tri is sticking up for the criminal? I must be lucky, I’ve had a few interactions with LEO’s and lived to talk about it, not even bad feelings towards them

Lol. He isn’t wrong.

Read his statement. Read it with an open mind.

I have been involved in a lot of situations where it does require the presence of an officer. I’ve been on the receiving end plenty. I am respectful, but very firm with them when things get out of line. Which they do. Remember, they’re humans. Their closets are just as shady as everyone else’s.

Dc, I’d agree, but your gonna have to show me one post that tri has made sticking up for an LEO, and not led into it by another member! I won’t even ask for one where he first blamed the bad guy then back tracked? The guys a d-bag, unless you like poachers?

Well Bigshotca, I never got on here calling people I don't know a "d-bag". Or anyone for that matter. LEO's, poachers, or even you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom