Stealing Christmas

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I’m setting here stealing Images to send to good friends and family.

Stole this one for my Monster Muley family and friends.

One crook to another…… Wish you all the very best at this Christmas. May your hearth stay warm and your heart stay full of joy this year.

9505D984-DD2E-42FC-9B0C-6832B2DCF127.jpeg

Only if ”like new condition” and you haven’t worn it outside the house?
If you’ll kindly look at Post #13 above……. does it look like to you I could ware that inside or outside the house.

Ole BobCat know’s it, he’s just tormenting me for Christmas.

Besides that little lady standing next to me was head and shoulders better than that blonde kid when she was that age. I never had to try on any strange stuff after I married her 52 years ago. Still totally committed!!! ?

She'd have you azz in a sling, DC!! Please let her know we said "hi" and hopefully we might be seeing you two during the late antlerless elk season next year. That is the hopes anyway! I'm almost out of elk meat. Merry Christmas!

She'd have you azz in a sling, DC!! Please let her know we said "hi" and hopefully we might be seeing you two during the late antlerless elk season next year. That is the hopes anyway! I'm almost out of elk meat. Merry Christmas!
You’re welcome here anytime Wiszard, elk or otherwise. We can alway add water to the soup………

So Lumpy?

This Is The Gal That Has Tolerated You And Your Sons BS Forever?:D

(((RAZZIN You Guys!:D:D:D!)))

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!
Yup BC……. that’s my Rosebud! She turned 70 years old today.

Woman like her, living with guys like me, for a life time, have earned a special place in Heaven. Guarantee you, there’s not another woman alive who would have put up with me like she has.

I Hear You Lumpy!

Tell Her I Said HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yup BC……. that’s my Rosebud! She turned 70 years old today.

Woman like her, living with guys like me, for a life time, have earned a special place in Heaven. Guarantee you, there’s not another woman alive who would have put up with me like she has.

The turtle on the totem pole represents the journey through life. Slow and steady wins the race. Your photos bring that to real life. Merry Christmas Mr. and Mrs. 2lumpy.
? Very profound. Slow more than steady, in my case, steady in her’s.

I think I’ll add a plaque to the front of my house……. “Home of Slow & Steady”

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom