Steele, Not Another Ditto Head

H

huntindude

RNC chairman Michael Steel said about Rush, " his whole thing is entertainment, yes it's incendiary, yes it's ugly " seems Steele has a brain and knows tubby is bad for the party.

Ditto heads are already calling for Steele to take it back, he's trying to change the subject. Rush says he'll handle it on the radio( where nobody can challenge him and he has a cut off button ). good luck trying to get the newly appointed first black to ever reach a power position in the RNC to step down over comments about a loud mouth stoner. this might get interesting.

Wow! Finally someone on the Right has the "Cajones" to step and call it like it is about the hate spreader himself ("Rush Lintbalm"). Maybe the Righties will get their head out of their ars now and get a new "Icon".

If Micheal Steele wants to collect any money for the RNC he will take it back....

....and who on the right cares what the left thinks conservatives should do?...certainly not me. Conservatives have been losing because they haven't acted conservative.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I don't think so, Rush speaks for or should I say to a fair number of morons but he doesn't speak for the party.

Steele can get all he needs without them, take the mainstream conservatives and add in the moderates he can get by distancing the party from stoner and his type and Steele's better off.

I know it would be a pay cut but why doesn't Rush run for some office? he's just a windbag.

"....and who on the right cares what the left thinks conservatives should do?...certainly not me. Conservatives have been losing because they haven't acted conservative."

Exactly D13er, well said.

Its only the left that is worried about Rush. Hilarious.

+1,+1,+1, and even 202 +1!

Dude I don't know who has a tougher job right now Steele or Obama. As for reaching out to Moderates, it's not looking good for Steele right now. Apparently the crew of the rudderless ship known as the SS RNC has become cannabilistic toward moderates.

Now Steele wants to reach out to minorities and the youth vote.

http://www.examiner.com/x-3108-Balt...rmined-to-attract-minorities-and-youth-to-GOP

Here is the new face of the RNC...

http://www.blables.com/comics/?id=21

I need to learn how to post pics!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-09 AT 02:12PM (MST)[p]>I need to learn how to
>post pics!

it ain't hard
hip-hop-republicans.png

gm-chrysler-merge.png

tarpII.jpg

stimulus-package.jpg

obushma.png

HDUDE, how do you feel now that Osama may be taking away your welfare check? I was a bit surprised that it would be on the chopping block. I know that you paid over 100K in taxes last year, so you are probably looking at a higher tax rate this year. How do you feel about Osama wanting to confiscate more of your your wealth to make it fair and even for those that dont earn their way?? Thanks

Huntindude,
It would be nice if Rush would put his money where his mouth is and run for office. He sure Claims to have All the answers.
He sure Tries to sound like an IV League grad.... but he's not even A College Grad. (Not that there is anything wrong with not going to college. It just helps to have a little edumacation when you are dealing with the economy, world affairs, ...etc....save the world type stuff)

Education
Limbaugh graduated from Cape Central High School, in 1969. His father and mother wanted him to attend college, so he enrolled at Southeast Missouri State University. He dropped out after two semesters and one summer; according to his mother, "he flunked everything", even a modern ballroom dancing class.[5] As she told a reporter in 1992, "He just didn't seem interested in anything except radio."[8]

I think people like Rush are the reason the "Conservatives" have drifted so far off the chart. I know some good old time conservatives and they do not agree with what this guy preaches. My Right Wing father in Law has even thrown Rushbo under the bus and he used to be one of his biggest cool aid drinkers.

No, I didn't have near the capitol gains this year, got off a lot cheaper but I still grit my teeth thinking about it. if we spent 6 trillion dollars more than we took in during the Bush lower tax era you really thing we can get by on lower rates for the top few percent today? I think a capitol gains tax cut would help the economy, other than that forget taxes they don't make a diffeence in the economy when you don't have an income. this tax talk today is called politics, it has little to do with economics.

The check I get from FSA isn't anything to me, and that part of the farm bill isn't being eliminated anyway so it wont change, infact due to commodity prices it may go up. as I've always said I'd be better off if the feds let my competition fail and dry up, you wouldn't.

Yep, Rush, Hannity, Beck, Ingram. There all idiots. Thats why they have such a huge audience.
Granted he can be a bit arrogant, but he said what conservatives have been thinking for years. Why there he is so popular.

ghttp://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19517.html

reat post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It said listen to Rush talk about the stimulas, so I clicked the link, and he goes on about how Americans aren't quitters, then he starts talking about a kids basketball game and score of a hundred to one or something, and all these people are laughing, I guess its dittoing or something, anyway its really kind of surreal, and people listen to that stuff for hours?

I'm sticking with Steele,no matter what he says about Rush.

For quite a while he has expressed his conservative beliefs.I hope he doesnt weaken.

I havent heard Rush in a while ,wonder what he has to say about Steele.It can't be bad,other than a personal matter.Steele is an excellent choice for the RNC,you libs may be cheering your doom.

The libs got just what they wanted, when Steele came back with his hat in his hand it proved the point that chubby has more control over the republican party than anyone else. paint a picture of most conservatives being like Rush and you just eliminated them from being taken serious.

So why doesn't stoner run for office? take Steeles job and finish the party off? get out of his snack filled closet talking to people on the phone he can cut off and be a leader like a big boy. his ex rival Franken stopped just blabbering on the radio and got elected, chubby can't do what a lib radio host can do( pending sore loser lawsuit )? we all know the answer, not only is rush all hot air he'd lose and that would be the end of him. wouldn't that be a shame.

"we all know the answer, not only is rush all hot air he'd lose and that would be the end of him. wouldn't that be a shame."

HDude:
Anyone who can get you that riled up can't be all bad.....How's life on the farm going to be with the subsidy cuts.... :) Terry

Looks like Rush's got Steeles number . . . I cant believe Steele actually said to Rush, "I'm sorry."

LOL - too funny. I was hoping to see the party rebuild but it's just going to tank even more with Rush in charge, mark my words. . . sad, sad, sad. . . I never would have thought that the party that brought us to the party would let itself be led by an imoral radio hack, druggie like Rush. . . times are tougher for the party than even I had imagined. . .

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-09 AT 09:53PM (MST)[p]Steele is a worthy advisary for the Dems. Unfortunately he is one term too late. Although he is good for the party and is not afraid of the camera, the party may not be good for him.

For instance, this latest tit for tat with Fat LamAsse leaves little doubt who has more influence in the party. Steele has a foreign message of bringing in more youth and hip hop to the party.

Hip Hop...Boehner...McConnell...Cantor...really?

Nothing the RNC does is original? Hillary..we'll get Palin. Obama...we'll get Steele. Obama masters a grass roots movement over the internet...Now we have Republican texting away on twitter like a bunch of high school girls with a new phone.

Neither the youth vote or the hip hop culture would be truly welcomed into the RNC. There is nothing there that they can even remotely relate to.

Fact is outside of tokens Jindal the exorcist and Steele there are no more Brown Elephants left. J.C. Watts left because he felt disrespected and isolated by the party...a statement within itself.

If there are those offended by the word "tokens" you can replace it with "pawns". Just ask yourself, "Would Steele have been placed to head the RNC, and would Jindal the exorcist received any face time if McCain had won?" I think not.

I almost forgot...

So Naildriver how many jobs were created under Reagan? Was it 30 billion or 300 trillion jobs?

Forthewall ,did i say billion or million? Or gozillion?

Your message is clear . You are a youngster addicted to rap music ,looking for something for nothing.

Forth-did i really say billion? Man ,this stimulus thing that Obama is pushing has got me really screwed up.

Obama DID mean $800 million now, and is going to ask for another $1 billion by the end of next year to bailout his supporters? Right??

Obama really did'nt mean $1 trillion now and another $1 trillion by the end of his 1st yr in office?...If he did ,your comments on him would be endless .

I watched Steele this morning, he's a pretty sharp cookie and smooth. he says with a favorable rating of 26% for the republican part he has his work cut out for him and can't afford to make waves. he wouldn't say he liked Rush or agreed with him, he just said he was a popular figure in the party, like I said he's smooth.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-09 AT 12:25PM (MST)[p]
HD, are you out of your mind? Rush has the entire party eating out of his mitts, including the DNC Chairman. Pretty soon Palin's going be doing a strip tease for him. Heck, the base will never leave Rush, the same people that still are in an amorous love trance with Bush also are in love with Rush and they will never leave the party. . . or Rush's air waves for that matter. Steele was brought on to grow the party and take back some of the independants, he cant do that if Rush is in charge. Either they shut Rush up, or they let him squawk and blow their chances of a political future.

If i was Steelie i'd tell rush he's got all the right in the world to say whatever he wants to but I would make darn sure that he's not leading me or the party. Right now Rush is driving the buss, and steele is moving to the back and making room for rush's buddies.

Either Steele takes over or he has to get out of the way or he'll never be successful. Or, Rush will have to shut his trap. If Rush stays in charge, as he now is, Steele looses and the republican party is washed up for the next election cycle.

The Republican party can not recover with a drugy, obese, lying buy his way out of jail, puke radio talk show host in charge and if the party keeps kissing his 400 lb behind, it will not, in the near term win an election. . . in fact, more seats will be lost regardless of the stupidness of the stimulus plan. . .

You're pretty much right, if Steele is smart he'll start sending Rush all the doughnuts, dope and cheeseburgers he can shove in his chubby little face. lets see if gods gift to America can survive a heart attack.

Rush is agent orange to the conservatives gaining back any power.

What the hell has Rush done to you two to make you so bitter? Man, I thought you two boys disliked Bush, but your disdain towards Rush is almost entertaining!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-09 AT 06:41PM (MST)[p]
I dont dislike him like I disliked bush. Rush is a showman and in this for the money. I dont care in the least at this point what he does. On the other hand I had hoped that the repbublican party would rebuild itself and rush really is in the way, and he's in the way for ratings and drama, that's his job.

I dont dislike Rush, but I am calling a spade a spade, if he's not a liar, a cheat, a druggie, and a blob, you describe him for us. . .

Like I said, I dont care much about any of it, i just think its interesting politics and even more interesting that the republican party is in such a horrible shambles that it's leader is a radio talk show host drama queen, and I thought the dems were in love with actors, Rush is as good as they come, he'll i'd stir the pot, heck I would to if I were being paid $15 million bucks a year to get listeners. . .

This aint personal, it also aint partisan, it's not anti rush, hell, if the party wants him just ask (he's already said he wants no part of it) it is on the other hand basic politics 101, or maybe it's remedial politics, but whatever level it's at, it's real and it's real dumb and i'm just telling it pretty much the way it is, mark my word, things will keep going down hill for the party until they can find a leader . . .

I think the real story here is untold. I think it's that the republicans are following another druggie, lying authoritarian. . . I'm not making that up, it the truth and if you dont like it that okay with me but it wont change the fact that Rush is what he is. . . and he's not fit to be the leader of the republican party, if he his, your doomed. . .

I don't hate Bush, never did, I just though he sucked as president.

Rush I hate, every time I see clips of that dumb stoner using a ram rod to push food down his fat face while he trys to spit out his anti American agriculture rhetoric I want to pop him in the nose.

Rush is just a fat white Louis Faarakhan, they both have as much value to this nation.

Still no guesses as to why doughboy won't run for office? what kind of hero would put his 15 mil a year ahead of saving the nation he says he loves so much from the libs? Arnie could make more money at a school play than Rush could in a year and he's serving as a republican, true he doesn't have a drug habit to support but is that a good enough excuse?

I love seeing the libs fall for this NON-ISSUE generated straight from Obama to distract the public on the fact Wall Street is saying they have no faith in Obama. So, go ahead and worry about Rush, who is an entertainer NOT a politician, Democrats. How is that going to help get us back on track? Put the damn kool-aid down and see that you are being played like d a piano by the Obama admin and media. Let's worry MORE about the economy and LESS on what an ENTERTAINER is doing/saying. What a concept!

PRO

www.oddiction.com

Sounds like you are making excuses for the admin/you to talk about non-issues instead of addressing/fixing the REAL problems/issues facing America.

PRO

www.oddiction.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom