STICKFLIPPIN! (SEEM'S SLOW?)

elkassassin

Long Time Member
For As Many STICKFLIPPERS As I've seen out & About!

I'm Not Seeing Much Success out this way?

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

How Many Tags did they Sell?

You Only See the Cream of the Crop Pics on the Internet!

They Act Like it's a Crime to Post a PISSCUTTER Pic when You know Damn Well there's a few out there!

Post Em Up!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

If and when I get a pisscutter I'll post for you. Heading to Idaho next week to hunt with a buddy. Can't wait! I posted a stuck bear in the ca threads a few weeks ago.

Seem slow around these parts too and that goes for all animals. Tough year seems so far.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

WTH Bess am I not good enough for you or what???? I even included a double rainbow in my pisscutter pic haha. I got one more 12 hour night shift then I'm headed up to see if I can find an elk, I will make sure to post anything I kill just for you. If its an elk its going down lol.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Hey JakeH!

You're One of Few!:D

Good Luck on the Elk!

way with Words[/font]

I have to agree... The archery hunt is coming to an end, and it feels like I've only seen like 4-5 Utah bucks posted here on MM. I'm shocked there have only been like 3 posts for Book Cliffs deer as well...

Maybe fewer people are posting their kills immediately.?? Hopefully once the hunts end, they will start posting them up.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

It's been really slow for me scouting and hunting. I can usually turn up two or three groups of bucks, but this year I have only seen two bucks while hunting. I did kill a cow elk over a wallow which was fun, just haven't seen near as many animals this year. Maybe they're not coming out until dark with it being so hot???

I am seeing LOTS of success photos posted on Facebook.
I think folks have more options to show off their trophy than every and are using it: twitter, instagram, facebook, etc.

Time to get signed up elkassman:)

>I am seeing LOTS of success
>photos posted on Facebook.
>I think folks have more options
>to show off their trophy
>than every and are using
>it: twitter, instagram, facebook, etc.
>
>
>Time to get signed up elkassman:)
>

I've already got enough Bad Habits!:D

way with Words[/font]

First year in a LONG TIME we didn't go stick flipping Bess. We have a Friend that drew a Dutton any bull and have spent all our time this summer down there. Littlebuck, I and 2 of our kids also have Deer tags there (rifle) and have very disappointed at the Deer we have seen, saw 1 off the tower to the west about 2 miles down that was impressive, way to far for an old fat man like me. as for the elk... well ya there 1 or 2 that might be shooters. hehehehe

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-16 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]They are whacking some giants on the Pauns, ive seen 5 absolute toads come off there already.
Sure hope there's one left for me in October!

Well I've seen some good bucks hit the ground this year. We have been hunting Bulls . It's warm and they aren't talking much at all. Very dry and we have had little rain.

>I think guys are leary of
>posting they're pics on here
>anymore.

Bingo.....I've had several success photos sent to me to see, that back in the day on this board, would have been posted up. They're tired of all the rhetoric and slinging that is done nowadays.

Heck, I didn't even post mine.....BESS did! :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

>>I think guys are leary of
>>posting they're pics on here
>>anymore.
>
>Bingo.....I've had several success photos sent
>to me to see, that
>back in the day on
>this board, would have been
>posted up. They're tired
>of all the rhetoric and
>slinging that is done nowadays.
>
>
>Heck, I didn't even post mine.....BESS
>did! :)
>
>
>BOHNTR )))---------->

Hey BOHNTR!

I Just wanted you show Everybody what a DIY Money Buck Looks Like!:D:D:D

way with Words[/font]

All good, my friend!

Had I known YOUR photograph was so wanted and valuable, I would have taken it and held it for ransom to the highest bidder on MM. :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

>All good, my friend!
>
>Had I known YOUR photograph was
>so wanted and valuable, I
>would have taken it and
>held it for ransom to
>the highest bidder on MM.
> :)
>
>BOHNTR )))---------->

LOL Roy!

way with Words[/font]

I missed a true giant and kilt this poor little tree instead while out hunting yesterday before the rain and snow moved in....Does that count? Lol! It was a clean shot though and the sapling will go at least 350...!

54304tree.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom