Still just a silly piece of plastic.....

I don't give 2 chits either way about the future or past of bump stocks....I do give more than 2 chits about the executive abuse of the constitution.

The judges did what I think is right.Trump did what he thought the "people" wanted and proved that what the "people" want has to be done through the legislature, no matter how possible or impossible that may be.

So there isn't really a slippery slope like the well dressed, lavishly housed and private jet flying leader of a certain group always claims? Seeing as how the courts can read the Constitution and all?

Nemont

Nemont there was no slippery slope due to that judge being a Trump appointee. I will let you guess what a Obama or Clinton appointed judge would have ruled.
RELH

Nemont there was no slippery slope due to that judge being a Trump appointee. I will let you guess what a Obama or Clinton appointed judge would have ruled.
RELH

I would listen to John Roberts on the subject before I spend a single brain cell trying to decipher your stupid posts.

Quote:
"We do not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges," Roberts said in a statement. "What we have is an extraordinary group of dedicated judges doing their level best to do equal right to those appearing before them."

"That independent judiciary is something we should all be thankful for"

I'm quite happy with Trump appointee's ruling against him.....tells me he picked people that understand things that he doesn't......yes men as judges does and has happened.

I'm quite happy with Trump appointee's ruling against him.....tells me he picked people that understand things that he doesn't......yes men as judges does and has happened.

I never said any different.

Is there a slippery slope or not? I heard Ole Wayne is looking to update his wardrobe again, you know given that he will have to be the only person who defends the 2nd Amendment and all. Seems like these judges are able to read and chew gum on the issue though. But quick send money for another made in China Trucker hat and duffle bag with a cheap ass logo.

I would listen to John Roberts on the subject before I spend a single brain cell trying to decipher your stupid posts.

I am glad you do have a single brain cell. For a while there I thought you only had marbles in that skull and no grey matter.

RELH

After the Shooting in Vegas!

Trump had to do something to Calm the SKEERED!

MY GAWD!

He had a BUMP STOCK!

BIG F'N Deal!

A 10.00 Piece of Plastic!

He Coulda Pulled the Trigger just as many times without it!

It Calmed the DEMS & the SKEERED!

End of Story!

After the Shooting in Vegas!

Trump had to do something to Calm the SKEERED!

MY GAWD!

He had a BUMP STOCK!

BIG F'N Deal!

A 10.00 Piece of Plastic!

He Coulda Pulled the Trigger just as many times without it!

It Calmed the DEMS & the SKEERED!

End of Story!

Trump did exactly what NRA said they would support

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom