STILL NO CO REFUND!!

Still waiting for mine too PC.

Happy trails
Ridge Runner
"Now Pilgrim,you sure you can skin grizz"

Paul,

I received my elk tag and my left over deer application about a week ago but I am still waiting for my antelope refund.

Horn

I do belive they keep the money as long as they can to collect interest on it, that's how Montana does it. Maybe they can keep all that interst in the fish and game fund and help out managing the elk and deer herd so you may benifit from it yet. Now see thats a happy though. But then again they could just add it to the office slush fund and have a party once a year at the hunters expense :)

Didn't you hear, they implemented the part about keeping the refund for points of the new five year plan early?
Just kidding. I got my deer refund check and elk tag in today's mail.

Have gotten my elk tag and deer refund, no antelope refund yet. My partner hasn't even gotten his elk tag yet.

As far as earning interest. I am pretty sure they are prohibited by law in Colorado from earning any interest on the money. I actually think that is such a waste. If they did earn interest, maybe they wouldn't have raise prices as much/so often.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

I wouldn't mind,but my daughter is getting married in August and I'm so broke I can't even afford to pay attention. I could use the $$$ for my Colorado trip starting July 17th. PC

i got my tag and my son got his refund last week. and my dauther got her tag today on the 28th

Got Deer refund 2 weeks ago, haven't seen the elk refund yet. But I'm sure I didn't draw Dinosaur.

Gator, sounds like the guy last year went into the DOW and asked for an elephant license, when the clerk said they don't have elephants he simply replied "Well, you obviously don't have any elk either but you sell plenty of tags for them!" Too funny.
I have not recieved my deer refund either, I can't believe I didn't draw for a buck this year! :-(

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom