Student loan forgiveness

What about the kids that did so poorly in school or had a criminal record that the military was their only option?

Oh yeah they are now “heroes” with full medical, interest free home loans, all the other bazillion military discounts.

Ummmm ok.

I have respect for someone that knew what they wanted to do in life and go into debt to achieve that dream.

I can’t say that I have the same respect for someone that didn’t know what they wanted to do in life, or couldn’t because of personal choices joining our military. Then society expects me to treat them different, give them discounts and hire them over someone else.

Neither should get special treatment over the other. Neither should get debt forgiven.

For those who choose a field that puts them in harm's way, I give due respect.

No disrespect for others who choose a different path of course. Count me in that crowd.

When I was in college....the drunkest and the dumbest had all the pell grant money that they wasted on alchohol, hookers, and coke.....

At least they didn’t waste it on a liberal arts degree.
Or Philosophy. I worked with a Nigerian and he bragged about his Philosophy P.H.D. I had to reboot his PC at work and change his projector bulbs when they burned out. He made 13 k more than me but was an idiot at teaching class. Oh and it was University Of Oregon that he received the degree.

Last edited:
I have respect for someone that knew what they wanted to do in life and go into debt to achieve that dream.

I can’t say that I have the same respect for someone that didn’t know what they wanted to do in life, or couldn’t because of personal choices joining our military. Then society expects me to treat them different, give them discounts and hire them over someone else.

Neither should get special treatment over the other. Neither should get debt forgiven.
If you can read thank a teacher
If you read this in English thank a soldier

So, as far as student loan debt forgiveness. I don’t love it. If you did willingly take out debt, I’m fine with you having to pay it back. I agree with others on medical debt forgiveness though. Medical expenses and insurance in this country are immoral. As far as higher education, America is in fact falling behind a lot of nations in the fact that, we are dumber. Having an educated population is important, a college educated population is important for a variety of fields. We need to fix what causes the debt in the first place. The first 4 years of college education should be a far lower cost(subsidized obviously) or totally free. At minimum 2 years of college should be free. Education pays dividends for the country as a whole. We need to fix the cost of it. Having a dumber nation who can’t afford college is doing us no favors and causing America to be left behind by other countries in regards to it. As far as some complaining the debt will just be handed on. Truly, I laugh at the idea the government is just going to tax you for that. The government is going to tax you regardless and keeps racking up debt like it’s nobody’s business. If this does get forgiven, don’t kid yourself, no one but the debt counter of the country is going to pay for it. They’re going to tax you regardless. I get the big argument that that debt just gets passed onto everyone else. And sure, it doesn’t disappear, but it won’t be passed on to you. The USA government far outspends what it takes in, and that debt counter will just keep climbing and absorb it. As I said, don’t love it, but don’t flatter yourself by thinking you’re going to pay for it. This country has a debt that will never be paid off and will do nothing but go up up up. Truth is, no one actually is going to pay the $28 trillion in debt the country owes, and they’ll tax you regardless. “We can’t afford this” “we can’t afford that”…..Guys….the country has outspent its income by $28 trillion. It’ll afford it, and the government will continue to tax and outspend what it taxes you by adding to that debt.

So, as far as student loan debt forgiveness. I don’t love it. If you did willingly take out debt, I’m fine with you having to pay it back. I agree with others on medical debt forgiveness though. Medical expenses and insurance in this country are immoral. As far as higher education, America is in fact falling behind a lot of nations in the fact that, we are dumber. Having an educated population is important, a college educated population is important for a variety of fields. We need to fix what causes the debt in the first place. The first 4 years of college education should be a far lower cost(subsidized obviously) or totally free. At minimum 2 years of college should be free. Education pays dividends for the country as a whole. We need to fix the cost of it. Having a dumber nation who can’t afford college is doing us no favors and causing America to be left behind by other countries in regards to it. As far as some complaining the debt will just be handed on. Truly, I laugh at the idea the government is just going to tax you for that. The government is going to tax you regardless and keeps racking up debt like it’s nobody’s business. If this does get forgiven, don’t kid yourself, no one but the debt counter of the country is going to pay for it. They’re going to tax you regardless. I get the big argument that that debt just gets passed onto everyone else. And sure, it doesn’t disappear, but it won’t be passed on to you. The USA government far outspends what it takes in, and that debt counter will just keep climbing and absorb it. As I said, don’t love it, but don’t flatter yourself by thinking you’re going to pay for it. This country has a debt that will never be paid off and will do nothing but go up up up. Truth is, no one actually is going to pay the $28 trillion in debt the country owes, and they’ll tax you regardless. “We can’t afford this” “we can’t afford that”…..Guys….the country has outspent its income by $28 trillion. It’ll afford it, and the government will continue to tax and outspend what it taxes you by adding to that debt.
It's all Mike Lee's fault.......

It's all Mike Lee's fault.......
Mike Lee is bad…but I promise….the country owes $28 trillion more than it has brought in. The country is taxing you at $28 trillion less than it has spent…..and it’s gonna keep spending. That $646 billion will drop into that $28 trillion and never be noticed and truth is, you, I, no one is actually going to pay for it, because that $28 trillion will do nothing but increase even in the newborns lifetime who was born this year. The government is going to tax you what it taxes you….and spend whatever it wants without a care in the world if they’re taxing you what they spend. “Someone’s going to pay for it” is kinda a farce. If someone was going to pay for it the country wouldn’t be $28 trillion in debt. Btw as I said, I don’t like this, but it’s not actually going to impact me much either. Student loan payment pauses have been in affect for idk how long, so plenty of people haven’t been paying on them anyway. While I think it’s letting people stay irresponsible and off the hook, it’s just not all it’s cracked up to be as far as debt or who’s paying for it.

Mike Lee is bad…but I promise….the country owes $28 trillion more than it has brought in. The country is taxing you at $28 trillion less than it has spent…..and it’s gonna keep spending. That $646 billion will drop into that $28 trillion and never be noticed and truth is, you, I, no one is actually going to pay for it, because that $28 trillion will do nothing but increase even in the newborns lifetime who was born this year. The government is going to tax you what it taxes you….and spend whatever it wants without a care in the world if they’re taxing you what they spend. “Someone’s going to pay for it” is kinda a farce. If someone was going to pay for it the country wouldn’t be $28 trillion in debt. Btw as I said, I don’t like this, but it’s not actually going to impact me much either. Student loan payment pauses have been in affect for idk how long, so plenty of people haven’t been paying on them anyway. While I think it’s letting people stay irresponsible and off the hook, it’s just not all it’s cracked up to be as far as debt or who’s paying for it.
yes....it's all Mike Lee's fault......

yes....it's all Mike Lee's fault......
This is not in fact Mike Lees fault. Mike Lee voting against and not introducing any fixes in congress for public lands, wildlife, or wild places and being a total enemy to them and sportsmen, is Mike Lees fault.

Awake Yet?

Before you spend all this time tearing each other apart over Student Loans…

This is what you are not seeing….

The Continuing Education market is the largest money laundering scheme ever perpetrated on the public! The Universities are merely tax shelters for the Elites and their Endowment Funds while selling higher education (INDOCTRINATION) at the highest price with promises of Jobs that simply ARE NOT THERE TO BE FILLED!!

The Government creates a scenario to where you are forced to pay back the loans and yet now the government decided to allow loan forgiveness…

IT NOTHING MORE THAN ANOTHER BANK BAILOUT!!!

Time for you all to quit fighting and realize they didn’t give a **** about the public, They only cared about ensuring the Banks got theirs!!!

And they ensured that the United States was liable for all the debt!!

Awake Yet?

The Continuing Education market is the largest money laundering scheme ever perpetrated on the public! The Universities are merely tax shelters for the Elites and their Endowment Funds while selling higher education (INDOCTRINATION) at the highest price with promises of Jobs that simply ARE NOT THERE TO BE FILLED!!

The Government creates a scenario to where you are forced to pay back the loans and yet now the government decided to allow loan forgiveness…

Time for you all to quit fighting and realize they didn’t give a **** about the public, They only cared about ensuring the Banks got theirs!!!

That’s far out there even for you.

Like long range far. I used to occasionally agree with you slammy but since you’ve been on the estrogen shots I feel like I don’t know you anymore.

Obama is the dude that federalized the student loan program. It was huge con devised to help pay for Obama-Care. They promised fictitious savings but it added well over a trillion to the federal balance sheet. It was a boondoggle just like everything that dude did and we see the predictable results

Awake Yet?

Yeah, ridiculous, some universities and colleges this can be said of. A lot of them are good, worthwhile institutions that help further education and benefit our state and the country. There’s actually plenty of jobs to be filled…so many there’s a shortage of people with degrees to fill them in most cases. The problem is actually America is falling behind as far as education goes, not pouring so many degrees out there aren’t jobs to fill them. I know I know, you’ve been told on your most recent political rhetoric Facebook post or podcast that people have useless degrees, and in some cases that’s true, but in most cases individuals don’t have the education necessary to qualify for the jobs available. I’m a hiring manager, my problem is never that someone is over-educated….in fact for quite a few years now, I’ve had to hire people who are far under-qualified for the jobs they hold and it shows. You need to get a grip. Medical breakthroughs, crop modification to ensure food production…most your modern day comforts come from advancements in education and scientific breakthroughs. Take off your tin foil hat, sit down the political bullshit, and think a bit logically. America is falling behind a lot of countries in the category of educated citizens….and it’s a problem. I can assure you, education is far from the enemy. Education, sets you free from the rhetoric you’re spewing.

Obama is the dude that federalized the student loan program. It was huge con devised to help pay for Obama-Care. They promised fictitious savings but it added well over a trillion to the federal balance sheet. It was a boondoggle just like everything that dude did and we see the predictable results
How much have you actually paid for? Just curious? The entire idea of the nation debt is a boondoggle. PS the guy after him blew out the deficit. It’s weird how Americans only care about the debt rising if it’s the politician they don’t like blowing it out. The national debt is going to do nothing but go up. I’d just get used to it. People bemoan the national debt, yet all I care about taxes. The government has spent $28 trillion more than its collected from any of us…so…there’s a lot none of us have paid for. Take less out of my check every month and I don’t care in any way shape or form what the national debt that is never getting paid off is at.

Where do you want me to start?
The question is Buzzard, I want factual based arguments about why you believe Republican policies are attacking the middle class. That's what you promote and want MM faithful to believe per your post . It's a lie sir , you watch to much CNN and MSNBC, think for yourself and apply rational thought. Opposing the Green New Deal fallacy doesn't mean conservatives are implementing policies that hurt 90% of those on MM who Are Middle Class . Giving Parents the freedom to send their precious children to a school that is NOT teaching them they are inherently racist simply because they were born with a certain skin pigmentation. Opposing Biden administration on Immigration/ transfer of college debt to us middle classers/ calling for accountability in non- election day voting process ( mail in's) / Opposing Biden in his veal to appoint cabinet members not on qualifications but checking a Woke Box. Republicans are NOT like you sir. Good night.

How much have you actually paid for? Just curious? The entire idea of the nation debt is a boondoggle. PS the guy after him blew out the deficit. It’s weird how Americans only care about the debt rising if it’s the politician they don’t like blowing it out. The national debt is going to do nothing but go up. I’d just get used to it. People bemoan the national debt, yet all I care about taxes. The government has spent $28 trillion more than its collected from any of us…so…there’s a lot none of us have paid for. Take less out of my check every month and I don’t care in any way shape or form what the national debt that is never getting paid off is at.
Yes , Trump spent federal money! He was driven to rebuild our military after being desemated by Democratic policies.He adhered to the Reagan doctrine of Peace through Strength!!.Yes he filled our strategic petroleum reserves when prices were at rock bottom ( Biden is scrundering them now) yes the undercertainy of Covid forced him to lay of massive money to weather the storm until science figured out the global threat. You not giving a crap about our national debt is foolish, what you are about to see is continuing increase in our debt as WE PAY interest payments on 30,000,000,000,000.dollars each month and that cost is going up with the current cost of borrowing $$$ . Our nation is in big BIG trouble as so many think as you do.

The question is Buzzard, I want factual based arguments
Hahahahaa says the guy who believes in a book that has a story of loading up two of every animal because of a great flood.

That if you say some poems out loud and let priests fondle little boys you go to “heaven”

OMG I can’t stop laughing. Someone call the cops.

We will all pay for it or our kids will.
When the Government runs a up debt it has three options to pay for it.
One, finance it by issuing bonds. The interest on the bonds is payed by the tax payers or rolled back into debt. The problem with this is eventually the people buying the bonds will say no more. This is where option two kicks in.
Two, Print more money. This is what is done when people refuse to by our bonds. The Federal Reserve can buy the bonds. (quantitative easing) or the government can just print the money. Ether way is just increasing the money supply and increasing the money supply with out increasing production is sure to cause inflation. We all pay for inflation.
Three, Sell assets. I have never seen a landowner under water with debt that didn't sell off some land to help pay off the debt. The federal government will be no different. Sometime in the future the government will be selling Public Land to pay for the debt if the debt continues at the current pace. I do not know how far into the future it will be, but we have already tried the first two options. It could be sooner than we think. I would argue that the debt is a greater threat to public land long term than the grand standing Ahole Mike Lee.
There is off course option four. Default on the debt. We do not want to go there as this is when the creditors divide up the assets. China would probably be happy to take land for its portion of the debt.

I don’t believe federal debt is secured by federal lands. The actual collateral is a good question, but I don’t see how it could be things “held in trust” like the imaginary social security account.

We will all pay for it or our kids will.
When the Government runs a up debt it has three options to pay for it.
One, finance it by issuing bonds. The interest on the bonds is payed by the tax payers or rolled back into debt. The problem with this is eventually the people buying the bonds will say no more. This is where option two kicks in.
Two, Print more money. This is what is done when people refuse to by our bonds. The Federal Reserve can buy the bonds. (quantitative easing) or the government can just print the money. Ether way is just increasing the money supply and increasing the money supply with out increasing production is sure to cause inflation. We all pay for inflation.
Three, Sell assets. I have never seen a landowner under water with debt that didn't sell off some land to help pay off the debt. The federal government will be no different. Sometime in the future the government will be selling Public Land to pay for the debt if the debt continues at the current pace. I do not know how far into the future it will be, but we have already tried the first two options. It could be sooner than we think. I would argue that the debt is a greater threat to public land long term than the grand standing Ahole Mike Lee.
There is off course option four. Default on the debt. We do not want to go there as this is when the creditors divide up the assets. China would probably be happy to take land for its portion of the debt.
Ya- but as long as there is ink and some paper (figuratively, of course) they can ALWAYS print more money.

I don’t believe federal debt is secured by federal lands. The actual collateral is a good question, but I don’t see how it could be things “held in trust” like the imaginary social security account.
Politicians will sell land to pay for their spending habit. First it will be "conservatives" like Mike Lee, but eventually it will also be big city Democrats who's constituents get very little benefit from public land.

Last edited:
Ya- but as long as there is ink and some paper (figuratively, of course) they can ALWAYS print more money.
We will print money until the voting public can no longer stomach inflation, then we start selling assets.
Maybe we go down the road of nationalizing industry. That always works out great.

Awake Yet?

A bailout just like GM and Chrysler.

We will print money until the voting public can no longer stomach inflation, then we start selling assets.
Maybe we go down the road of nationalizing industry. That always works out great.
Are public lands on some federal balance sheet I don’t know about?

This liquidation of federal lands as a result of liberal spending policies is a straw man, IMO.

Are public lands on some federal balance sheet I don’t know about?

This liquidation of federal lands as a result of liberal spending policies is a straw man, IMO.
This is not a liberal/conservative issue. Both parties are guilty. If you think that politicians will not sell land to pay for their spending habit when they can no longer issue debt or print money, you have more faith in politicians than I.

This is not a liberal/conservative issue. Both parties are guilty. If you think that politicians will not sell land to pay for their spending habit when they can no longer issue debt or print money, you have more faith in politicians than I.
I think if we get to the point of them selling land there will be far greater issues. But I better save up to get a couple of my favorite drainages!

Honestly, for as long as I can remember, conservatives (like me) have been claiming the end of the world over the national debt. But it's kinda like climate hysteria- always a decade out that the world is coming to an end.

That said- I DO believe that those policies significantly hurt working and retired folks. Inflation is the worst. I just don't think people realize how bad it is for us. Especially if you are retired and on a fixed income.

When the current admin started bragging about gas prices coming back down- like it was some sort of "raise in pay"- it simply reaffirmed how little they get economics. Or at least how dumb they think the American public really is.

I think if we get to the point of them selling land there will be far greater issues. But I better save up to get a couple of my favorite drainages!
Indeed. Calling my broker to see which government issued debt gives me the best claim to the National Monument just down the road. Hopefully it’s US Savings Bonds because they are easier than buying US Treasuries which have all that complicated math and stuff.

Radar, you better be careful around here saying liberals aren’t responsible for our national debt. And like you I have very little faith in our politicians. That’s why I’m glad we have laws against stealin stuff from Americans. :)

I thought I was done paying for college after my two kids. I hope I at least get a picture of the kids who’s college I get to pay for now, like those charities do when you sponsor a kid.

Indeed. Calling my broker to see which government issued debt gives me the best claim to the National Monument just down the road. Hopefully it’s US Savings Bonds because they are easier than buying US Treasuries which have all that complicated math and stuff.

Radar, you better be careful around here saying liberals aren’t responsible for our national debt. And like you I have very little faith in our politicians. That’s why I’m glad we have laws against stealin stuff from Americans. :)

I thought I was done paying for college after my two kids. I hope I at least get a picture of the kids who’s college I get to pay for now, like those charities do when you sponsor a kid.
Get a postcard with some androgynous looking 22 year old with purple hair, tells you their pronouns, a small bio on how they enjoy un ironic things and destroying capitalism and the patriarchy. Then the back says that for just 3 dollars a day you can subsidize their masters degree in feminist screen play writers of the 1960’s

Hahahahaa says the guy who believes in a book that has a story of loading up two of every animal because of a great flood.

That if you say some poems out loud and let priests fondle little boys you go to “heaven”

OMG I can’t stop laughing. Someone call the cops.
You forgot talking snakes.

And good luck going to the tribal offices for anything. A person has a better chance at drawing a AZ strip tag.
I, my son, my grandson have been hunting the Clear Creek Hopi ranch south of Winslow for over 10 years. It's the limited cow hunt and we get drawn 2nd choice most years, and again this year.

Biden and the Dems have their heads so far up their ass they need a glass window installed in their belly to see where their going.

Last edited:
I, my son, my grandson have been hunting the Clear Creek Hopi ranch south of Winslow for over 10 years. It's the limited cow hunt and we get drawn 2nd choice most years, and again this year.
Excuse my ignorance- but isn't that applying for an AZ 5A permit, then getting permission to hunt on their ranch?

Speaking of straw man arguments. National Monuments will be the last to be sold if ever. The first stuff to be sold will be the Section of sagebrush that see at most a half dozen antelope hunters a year, or the Checker board in Southern WY or the high dollar desert close to Phoenix and Las Vegas.

Yes , Trump spent federal money! He was driven to rebuild our military after being desemated by Democratic policies.He adhered to the Reagan doctrine of Peace through Strength!!.Yes he filled our strategic petroleum reserves when prices were at rock bottom ( Biden is scrundering them now) yes the undercertainy of Covid forced him to lay of massive money to weather the storm until science figured out the global threat. You not giving a crap about our national debt is foolish, what you are about to see is continuing increase in our debt as WE PAY interest payments on 30,000,000,000,000.dollars each month and that cost is going up with the current cost of borrowing $$$ . Our nation is in big BIG trouble as so many think as you do.
He spent a lot of money because every Administration spends a lot of money. He increased the national debt massively($7.8 trillion to be exact, and the current Administration is actually lowering the deficit, forecasts are showing the deficit will be $1.7 trillion less than in 2020 under the guy you're rah rahing for....I know actual numbers instead of political rhetoric are a ***** aren't they?). The United States has the biggest economy out there. No one, including the federal reserve wants it to fail. I hate to break it to you, the debt is never getting paid off. It's just going to go up up up, and they'll find any which way to keep on spending. The National debt is not anywhere near something I'm worried about. I see you have every excuse in the book for when your guy blows the debt out, but oh that politician with the party I don't like did it? Wah wah wah, cry, cry, cry. The governments going to spend money and blow out the debt. Every administration. Get used to.

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance- but isn't that applying for an AZ 5A permit, then getting permission to hunt on their ranch?
If you put in for a regular 5a hunt, you need permission to hunt on the ranch. If you put in for the Sunsets cow hunt, you still need permission and you can only hunt on the ranch and a non-Hopi ranch next to it.

He spent a lot of money because every Administration spends a lot of money. He increased the national debt massively($7.8 trillion to be exact, and the current Administration is actually lowering the deficit, forecasts are showing the deficit will be $1.7 trillion less than in 2020 under the guy you're rah rahing for....I know actual numbers instead of political rhetoric are a ***** aren't they?). The United States has the biggest economy out there. No one, including the federal reserve wants it to fail. I hate to break it to you, the debt is never getting paid off. It's just going to go up up up, and they'll find any which way to keep on spending. The National debt is not anywhere near something I'm worried about. I see you have every excuse in the book for when your guy blows the debt out, but oh that politician with the party I don't like did it? Wah wah wah, cry, cry, cry. The governments going to spend money and blow out the debt. Every administration. Get used to.
And !!! Bragging about numbers that are comparing Biden to the COVID shutdown is fake news sir. "You " stated Republicans are implementing policies that attack the Middle Class Oneye, that is also FAKE NEWS. I asked you to state to the MM faithful your facts on this allegation....waiting!!!

Bottom Line is Republicans ( Conservatives) and Democrats. ( Liberals) are NOT Equal... once again Fake News. Thank goodness you ONEYE are a minority on this Middle Class Red Blooded MM website.

Last edited:
And !!! Bragging about numbers that are comparing Biden to the COVID shutdown is fake news sir. "You " stated Republicans are implementing policies that attack the Middle Class Oneye, that is also FAKE NEWS. I asked you to state to the MM faithful your facts on this allegation....waiting!!!

Bottom Line is Republicans ( Conservatives) and Democrats. ( Liberals) are NOT Equal... once again Fake News. Thank goodness you ONEYE are a minority on this Middle Class Red Blooded MM website.

Very few Republicans are conservative.

I missed the balanced budget law, closed border, abortion ban, constitutional carry laws when R had President, and both Senate and Congress.

Stop being a hypocrite and pull yourself together. It sounds like you’re on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I like to read fiction books to get my mind off things. May I recommend a couple? Here’s some fan fiction:

Old Testament
New Testament
Book of Morman

They will make you laugh I promise, as thru get me laughing every damn time.

Take it easy on your Christian brother Biden.

Where did I say that? I did not say Republicans are implementing policies that attack the middle class, so you might want to re-read the thread or learn how to read. As for the numbers, I’m stating them as they are. Trump blew out the national debt while in office and you want to excuse it because he’s on your political side. THAT is the entire reason politicians have been allowed to be so crooked and so useless is because people like you defend them when they do exactly what you’re getting mad at the other guy about just because of the letter next their name. Stop pretending your guy didn’t blow the debt out because he did. You’re the one in this thread who can’t seem to simply admit that and face it lol. I’ve very much in the center and lean left on environmental policy…because well…protecting the environment will work out better for our kids long term than worrying about a number the US is going to continue to increase and is never going to be paid off. I’m conservative on some things and liberal on some things. I’m not locked into a political ideology box and parrot stupid rhetoric like you. You’ve said nothing in this post.

Stop being a hypocrite and pull yourself together. It sounds like you’re on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I like to read fiction books to get my mind off things. May I recommend a couple? Here’s some fan fiction:

Old Testament
New Testament
Book of Morman

They will make you laugh I promise, as thru get me laughing every damn time.

Take it easy on your Christian brother Biden.
I’ve voted for plenty of Republicans. I’ve voted for Democrats. He’s so convinced if he yells his super partisan garbage at the top his lungs on an Internet forum, I’m going to care. I can guarantee I’ve voted for a wider variety of candidates than @Servehim ever has, and also legitimately researched those candidates , not just yelled useless political rhetoric into the abyss.

I’ve voted for plenty of Republicans. I’ve voted for Democrats. He’s so convinced if he yells his super partisan garbage at the top his lungs on an Internet forum, I’m going to care. I can guarantee I’ve voted for a wider variety of candidates than @Servehim ever has, and also legitimately researched those candidates , not just yelled useless political rhetoric into the abyss.
Couldn’t agree more!

Love these quotes let’s keep them going:

“I live in a liberal state, i pay taxes to fund liberal agendas, I do business with liberals and I have all the characteristics of a liberal. But I am not a liberal.”

- @Wiszard

Just for chits and giggles let's see how the road map is playing out.......Seems a lot of points are falling right into spec nicely.....Hmmm History is a good teacher if you just take the time to reflec on it a bit. Socialism vs communism seems to me they all used to use socialists in one form or another....... Right now we the people, have ALL evolved from deplorables to fascists by our great leader.... I'm sure it was just a slip of the tongue by one of our corrupt elites........

Besides truth be known the loan programs were a ruse to help fund some of the dems dark money sources.....just like planned parenthood........teachers unions, government employees, etc.

You used to obtain an education to qualify for many jobs then.......now you need a below average IQ, no job references or experience, or go through a dark pigment supplement program (AKA reverse Michael Jackson), with cross breeding, assorted sexual perversions or be in therapy to be in vogue.

When your government, our leaders and their vast propaganda machine are more focused on giving us misinformation rather than actual truth it may be an indicator that their intentions aren't focused on we the people or our constitution or our right's. HMMMM.

So lets see how many of these items may apply currently?

Last edited:
Just for chits and giggles let's see how the road map is playing out.......Seems a lot of points are falling right into spec nicely.....Hmmm History is a good teacher if you just take the time to reflec on it a bit. Socialism vs communism seems to me they all used to use socialists in one form or another....... Right now we the people, have ALL evolved from deplorables to fascists by our great leader.... I'm sure it was just a slip of the tongue by one of our corrupt elites........

Besides truth be known the loan programs were a ruse to help fund some of the dems dark money sources.....just like planned parenthood........teachers unions, government employees, etc.

You used to obtain an education to qualify for many jobs then.......now you need a below average IQ, no job references or experience, or go through a dark pigment supplement program (AKA reverse Michael Jackson), with cross breeding, assorted sexual perversions or be in therapy to be in vogue.

When your government, our leaders and their vast propaganda machine are more focused on giving us misinformation rather than actual truth it may be an indicator that their intentions aren't focused on we the people or our constitution or our right's. HMMMM.

So lets see how many of these items may apply currently?

IMG_20220625_183648893.jpg

Ahh yes- Communism and Fascism- favorite political slurs of the far right and far left. I love to see those bumper stickers, then I know who to avoid...

Love these quotes let’s keep them going:

“I live in a liberal state, i pay taxes to fund liberal agendas, I do business with liberals and I have all the characteristics of a liberal. But I am not a liberal.”

- @Wiszard
"I do business with liberals"....yes, we all do business with liberals. Money is green regardless of who is paying you. Anyone who considers a customers political affiliation won't be in business long. I can guarantee that.

"I have all the characteristics of a liberal"? uh no.

"I do business with liberals"....yes, we all do business with liberals. Money is green regardless of who is paying you. Anyone who considers a customers political affiliation won't be in business long. I can guarantee that.
That may be true in a state like CA swimming with liberals but not true for anywhere else. You can’t pick your family but you sure as hell can pick who you do business with!

That may be true in a state like CA swimming with liberals but not true for anywhere else. You can’t pick your family but you sure as hell can pick who you do business with!

I don't have a checklist when someone calls me to do work.

Who I call maybe

My income doesn't trickle in by means of weekly paychecks. I get paid in large sums so if 40% of my business is from "liberals" or those that don't like Trumps tweets, so be it. They are customers who I treat the same because that is my business and I respect the task at hand. I do my job regardless of who it is....however, I have passed up jobs simply because of past experiences with that client.
I don't think most business owners are willing to pass on up to 40% of their income over politics. I'm sure I am wrong in your eyes though so not a big deal. I won't argue this with you.

I don't have a checklist when someone calls me to do work.

Who I call maybe
We setup an informal list of questions when people call our office. It really helps weed out work we don’t want or need. There’s also businesses always in the spotlight for supporting agendas I don’t agree with so it’s very easy to tell them no.

We call everyone back so that’s the reason for the questions. 90-95% of them are turned around before they even get to the message part which is when me or one of my managers have to call them. Some weeks we get 300 calls for work. It’s a great process to not get over extended and make sure the people in need of services find them, just not with us.

My income doesn't trickle in by means of weekly paychecks. I get paid in large sums so if 40% of my business is from "liberals" or those that don't like Trumps tweets, so be it. They are customers who I treat the same because that is my business and I respect the task at hand. I do my job regardless of who it is....however, I have passed up jobs simply because of past experiences with that client.
I don't think most business owners are willing to pass on up to 40% of their income over politics. I'm sure I am wrong in your eyes though so not a big deal. I won't argue this with you.
Spoken like a true liberal.

You would probably broker a deal for hitler for a concentration camp with your thought process.

Spoken like a true liberal.

You would probably broker a deal for hitler for a concentration camp with your thought process.
Lots of acreage....sounds good to me. It would probably be an all cash purchase so even better. Lets close escrow in 15 days and get buyer in business!

Lots of acreage....sounds good to me. It would probably be an all cash purchase so even better. Lets close escrow in 15 days and get buyer in business!
After we close, the buyer will need to go visit city planning for permits. I would NOT suggest working with Abraham Schwartz on this file.

hey guys my wife and i have racked up quit the credit card debt from these high grocery and gas prices. if you all could start making the minimums that would be great, you will have it paid off in no time.

Here you go Buzzy. just a little clarification to help you with how the terminology has become intertwined.......LOL
So Buzzy which party seems to fill which catagory based on their recents actions and what they propose.........I guess the old projection game has become a little too obvious.......

You tell me, I can give you lots of examples of the GOP supporting fascist ideas.

Your job to prove they don't.

We setup an informal list of questions when people call our office. It really helps weed out work we don’t want or need. There’s also businesses always in the spotlight for supporting agendas I don’t agree with so it’s very easy to tell them no.

We call everyone back so that’s the reason for the questions. 90-95% of them are turned around before they even get to the message part which is when me or one of my managers have to call them. Some weeks we get 300 calls for work. It’s a great process to not get over extended and make sure the people in need of services find them, just not with us.

I doubt highly

"Did you vote for Biden"

"Did you vote Murkowski"

"Do you support overturn of Roe"

are part of that checklist

No, more like

"Did you hug a grizzly today?"

"Do you live in California?"

"Are you some conservative nut-job on MM?

is the full informal list:)

I'd like to see congress pass a law that puts the name & face of every recipient of "loan forgiveness" on a milk carton so we at least know who scammed the taxpayers.
Maybe SS can add this question to his list: Has the federal govt. ever forgiven your student loan?

I'd like to see congress pass a law that puts the name & face of every recipient of "loan forgiveness" on a milk carton so we at least know who scammed the taxpayers.
Maybe SS can add this question to his list: Has the federal govt. ever forgiven your student loan?
Hey we got 500,000 of PPP money and all Covid did was give us our two best years of work!

You don't even believe in facts.

You tell me, I can give you lots of examples of the GOP supporting fascist ideas.

Your job to prove they don't.
Well first Buzzy let's see how you can dispute these actions by members of your party. Seems that they're
pulling you into the abyss no matter how hard you try to defend their actions........ But then we all know you're a willing participant. Seems uniting this country is the farthest thing from your parties actions and intent! ..........Lawlessness, corruption and rigging voting are all hallmarks of your party and if memory serves of the socialist movement as well.. Since your candidates are admitting they're socialists and promoting their ideology, corruption, and not adhering to our constitution and countries laws, it's a little hard to sell the fact they're not. LOL

I suspect the fed has a lot more things to forgive him for than a student loan. ;)

I worked my ass off to pay off my student loans. I just finished up. I am absolutely stoked for everyone who qualified for the forgiveness. About time. Hopefully they can do more. Finally another benefit that’s going to a worker and not a board member.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom