Submitted app not showing?

tmbr_hntr

Submitted elk apps for myself and my son after having to fumble thru the clunky buy a license that does not immediately show process and now two days later it still says we have not entered the draw?! And yes I have email receipts of entering as well as CC charges. Before I call and wait on the phone for hours is everyone else seeing the same thing? No submitted apps showing?

Like you, I purchased my license last week, and then made my applications. It took about 3 days for my license to show up in the history. The applications have not shown up yet. I too kept all charges and receipts, and will give it about one full week before calling.

Not super worried about my apps not showing, but as a software engineer who has worked on stuff like this for 25+ years the fact that they are having these issues makes me about 1% confident in the actual draw. Just saying...
Maybe my odds of drawing just went up!! :D

The portal is just a front end, a bad one, and it takes a while to update.
If anybody is thinking of buying a license, set the start date to feb 9 and use it next year as well.

Last edited:
I bought my license Sunday, and it is on the portal. My points updated today. But the draw application hasn't shown up yet. Definitely annoying that it takes this long. Oh well, I'll check back in a few days.

I talked to AZ F&G this morning. Basically no need to worry as long as you have your email confirmation receipts for your draw and license for this year. Your bonus points are still there as well, just not showing in your portal right now. They have multiple systems that just arent syncing up in a timely matter.

The portal is just a front end, a bad one, and it takes a while to update.
Yes, the portal is a definitely a bad front end. It's been two weeks and my application still hasn't shown up. Typical of the system, but still frustrating.

The day before the draw ends, there will be lots of posts on here about "tried to apply but the portal kept locking up...can't get thru on phone lines" :)

I learned several years ago to enter the draw early in AZ. Hopefully the apps show up before the draw!

Good luck to everyone!

Mine updated this morning, and everything was fine.
Seeing this, I decided to check mine again. Password didn't work and had to change it again. App still not there. :(

WapitiBob, I believe you :), and I know from experience the updates are always very slow. Just never get that warm, fuzzy, confident feeling about it until I see the application in the portal.

Get your receipt email?
I did mine today, triple checked hunt codes and hit the button. Email receipt was waiting for me. As long as you have that the system knows you applied.

Last edited:
so I applied first and the app auto filled last year's license which was still valid at the time, after completing applications I then bought a new license for this year, do I now have to edit my app with the new license number? or will it update automatically?

I'm having the same issue with my app not showing up, but I have the confirmation emails. However, my license from last year was good until February 10th, the day after the app deadline. Am I good or do I need to get a new license in order to be eligible in the draw? I swear I've done this before, but can't ever remember from year to year.

My understanding is you have to have a license on the day of the draw. If you're applying for elk only, you can sometimes get more than one draw on the same license. But, if you're applying for more than one species, it doesn't really matter.

I'm having the same issue with my app not showing up, but I have the confirmation emails. However, my license from last year was good until February 10th, the day after the app deadline. Am I good or do I need to get a new license in order to be eligible in the draw? I swear I've done this before, but can't ever remember from year to year.
Nope Greg you are out of luck! :)

Last edited:
I just called the Flagstaff Game and Fish office. They told me there's a lag in the system, and the fact that the website says you didn't get in the draw, shouldn't be a concern if you have your email confirmation. Good Luck!!

My app finally showed up a few days ago. AZG&F responded to my January 28th request today. See below. Like I said before, the e-mail receipt is confirmation, but I still didn't have that confident feeling until the app showed up, after the application closed! :)

Portal Reply.PNG

I still can't see anything on the portals for any of my families 6 separate apps. On the draw page, if I go to the purchase point guard link, I do see the elk apps for the ones where I didn't already buy point guard. In the accounts I did buy point guard, I get a message that I may have already purchased it. I suspect if I go in to change cc number the others would show up too. This lookup provided some slight comfort over and above having a receipt email given most of those all go to my email (applied as guest not through portal) with the CC owners name (me) without showing the applicants name (hard to tell which receipt is which).

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom