Subpoenas issued for Biden crime family & associates

Cali4x4

Is the noose tightining on the Biden Crime Family Syndicate?
Son - Hunter Biden
Brother - James Biden

The Republican-led panel also said it had subpoenaed a business associate of the Biden family, Rob Walker, and requested voluntary interviews with a list of individuals including Sara Biden, James’ Biden’s wife, Hallie Biden, the widow of the president’s oldest son, Beau Biden who Hunter Biden was romantically involved with, and Tony Bobulinski, another business associate of the President’s son.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/09/news/rep-comer-subpoenas-hunter-bidens-art-dealer-biz-cronies/

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer blasted out subpoenas and transcribed interview requests to eight more Biden family associates Thursday, including Hunter Biden’s art dealer, one day after subpoenaing the first son and first brother James Biden.

Comer (R-Ky.) is specifically seeking depositions from Soho gallerist George Bergès and art patron Elizabeth Naftali, as well as Biden cronies Eric Schwerin and Mervyn Yan.

The panel is also seeking transcribed interviews with Carol Fox, a trustee at Americore Health, LLC; associate Joey Langston, Ukrainian-American businessman John Hynansky, and associate Jason Galanis.

Comer is spearheading the House Republican impeachment probe of President Biden, which began in September and has drawn in the House Oversight Committee, Judiciary Committee, and Ways and Means Committee.

“Today’s subpoenas represent another step in holding President Biden accountable. House Republicans are committed to doing the oversight work that the American people deserve,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said in a statement.

Can you imagine her, Biden, and Kamala in a conversation?

I'm shocked!! Shocked I say(picture Foghorn Leghorns voice).

Oneeye, grizz, bullskin didn't make this post? Why I say there, with those principled law and order boys, and they've contributed to how many Trump posts, yet, another Biden corruption post and , crickets. Crickets I say.

See cuz when you take loans from a bank, repay said loans, and the bank has zero complaints, THATS worth charges.

When you take millions from Ukraine, China, Iran, then spread it out to the entirety of the Biden clan, while producing not a single service, or product, that's just conspiracy.

Yes grizz, we know, MTG wore pants today.

The funny thing is besides showing Bidens corruption. The timeline shows the corruption of the backroom D.

One needs only look at the timeline to see Biden was nearing the end of his VP spot, so there was a rush, and a sloppy one at that, to hurry and cash in. He hadn't planned on running for president, so he knew they could make bank, and because R didn't chase former politicians, he could ride off into the sunset.

Then, then the backroom at Obama's house decided Joe was the most controllable, and he and Clyburn decide Joe is to be president, and PRESTO, the mad dash for cash has to stop, art needs to start.

Is the noose tightining on the Biden Crime Family Syndicate?
Son - Hunter Biden
Brother - James Biden

The Republican-led panel also said it had subpoenaed a business associate of the Biden family, Rob Walker, and requested voluntary interviews with a list of individuals including Sara Biden, James’ Biden’s wife, Hallie Biden, the widow of the president’s oldest son, Beau Biden who Hunter Biden was romantically involved with, and Tony Bobulinski, another business associate of the President’s son.

It is beginning to look like the accusations of a "crime syndicate" are falling short. There is no doubt that Hunter misused his daddy's name to enrich himself, but the Republicans who once spoke of "irrefutable evidence of crime" have deleted even the mention of their "strongest sources" from their websites as they continue to be proven liars. Now it appears that Comer and Li'l Jemmy Jordan have been duped by the Russians. This is exactly why we need investigations, regardless of the political affiliation of the accused. Public opinion can never prove guilt, or innocence, and Americans deserve to know the truth, whether about Trump or Biden. Let the investigations continue and we will see where it leads.

After years of denials, Hunter Biden FINALLY acknowledged Joe was ‘the big guy’ in $5M China deal​

By
Social Links forJosh Christenson and
Social Links forSamuel Chamberlain
Published Feb. 29, 2024
Updated Feb. 29, 2024, 7:52 p.m. ET

At long last, first son Hunter Biden affirmed during his Wednesday impeachment inquiry deposition that his father, Joe, was “the big guy” referenced in an email about a business deal with a Chinese state-linked energy firm that yielded millions for Biden family members and other associates, more than three years after The Post broke the story — but rejected the notion that the president was ever penciled in for a 10% stake.

The deposition represents the first time the 54-year-old Hunter has admitted that his former business partner James Gilliar was referring to Joe Biden when he raised the prospect on May 13, 2017, of the first son holding a 10% stake in the lucrative joint venture involving CEFC China Energy “for the big guy.”

“I truly don’t know what the hell that James was talking about,” the first son said when asked about the reference, according to a transcript released Thursday.

“All I know is … what actually happened.”

The email, found on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, was first reported by The Post in October 2020 as part of a bombshell series of reports on the first son’s influence-peddling schemes.

Hunter Biden and his allies had long insisted that information found on the laptop either was not his or had been manipulated by bad actors — with dozens of former intelligence officials insisting the trove bore the hallmarks of Russian election interference. 🤡 🤣

Later in his response, Hunter said that Gilliar’s suggestion of his dad getting a stake was a “pie in the sky idea” with Biden leaving public life after eight years as Barack Obama’s vice president.

“Like, ‘Joe Biden’s out of the office. Maybe we’ll be able to get him involved,'” the first son said.

“Remember, again, is that Joe Biden, for first time in 48 years, is not an elected official and is not seeking office. And so James is probably, like, ‘Wow, wouldn’t be great if a former Vice President could be in our business together?'”

Hunter claimed to his interrogators that if he had seen the email from Gilliar at the time, “I would have picked up the phone and said, ‘You’re out of your mind.'”

“I shut it down, and the evidence of me shutting it down is the actual things you have as evidence,” the younger Biden said.

“Remember that. The agreement, the executed agreement, the executed agreement to create a company that was never operated, that’s what happened. That’s the evidence you have … Nothing to do with my dad, zero.” 🤣🤡

The president lashed out at a Post reporter in June 2023 when pressed about being repeatedly referred to as “the big guy,” a moniker that his brother Frank also used in addition to several of Hunter’s associates.

“Why do you ask such a dumb question?” Biden shot back.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) described the deal involving CEFC China Energy as “money laundering” when speaking with reporters on a break from the deposition, pointing to a $40,000 check Joe Biden received from his brother James, following a “complicated financial transaction.”

Comer released bank records last year showing the firm, a shuttered entity that was apparently part of the Chinese Communist Party’s “Belt and Road” foreign influence campaign, paid James and Hunter Biden $6.1 million in 2017 and 2018 — including a $5 million wire on Aug. 8, 2017, days after Hunter texted a CEFC translator that he was “sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

Through a series of transfers to entities owned and controlled by Hunter, those funds flowed to other Biden family members, with $50,000 landing in a personal checking account for James and his wife, Sara — and the first brother writing the $40,000 check to the former vice president as a “loan repayment.”

At another point in the deposition, Hunter Biden described his financial relationship with his father as that of “a normal son [who] would take care of something for their dad or their dad would take care of something for their son.”

Hunter also defended patching his famous father in on speakerphone during calls with his business associates, telling the panel: “My dad calls me, like I’m sure a lot of your parents do, or a lot of you do with your children, and if I’m with people that are friends of mine, I’ll have him say hi.” 🚬🪴🚬

Democrats on the panel echoed the remarks when speaking with reporters.

“We’ve been hearing about these speakerphones in public settings for a long time now,” said Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), the committee’s ranking member, saying there was nothing “illicit” in doing so and Hunter’s explanation resonated with both Democrats and Republicans in the hearing room.

“People say, ‘Hey, Dad, will you say hello to my friends?’” Raskin said.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) scoffed at the explanation and the first son’s purported expertise as a businessman.

“It is a mirage to believe that Hunter Biden was engaged in international business,” he told reporters during another break.

“This was a bribe masquerading as an international business transaction.”

https://nypost.com/2024/02/29/us-ne...wledged-joe-was-the-big-guy-in-5m-china-deal/

Both Hunter and James have contradicted themselves so many times on tape.

Whatever happened to Biden saying he never knew or had anything to do with Hunter’s business? Biden’s been lying for 40+ years, he always has been and will be a lying POS.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom