Successful apps not charged?

PJHntr

Has anyone been able to get in to see that you were successful but your card has not been charged? I just don't want to believe that since I have no pending charges that I'm not goin' hunting this year.

PJ, If you haven't been charged by now its not looking good. I had a charge for $53 and nothing else. When I finally got into my account I had drawn antelope but was unsuccessful for elk. Hope I'm wrong in your case, keep the faith.

Thanx but you don't know how bad I hope your wrong or that your case was just coinsidence (F'n spelling man). If thats the case the poor wife is gonna be putting up with one grumpy guy. Good thing I have a nice big couch to sleep on.

If you're talkin deer then thats probably right. They charge the $6 up front then you'll have to buy the license from the vendor if you're successful in the draw.
-raptor

Nah, my deer apps were way long shots so I've just been hoping for 51 elk/archery. Just thought I had a decent chance and at the present i'm finding reality to be a hard thing to deal with.

My $103 ibex tag was there at the bank this am. and is now gone. Keep the faith as your bank may be a little slow in posting it. I hope mine is just some sort of processing snafu!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom