Successful!!!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I applied back on the 1st of June and Fish and Wildlife sent me an email saying that I had successfully submitted my application. I thought that was pretty nice of them.

Sorry guys!:)

Eel

I'd like to change my vote for the biggest douche from Manny to Eel, please. Am I allowed to do that?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

"Giant's loosening is Sages fault!"

...And it was my fault when they won like 11 of the last 13?

That's OK, i got big boy pants and shoulders enough, it was my fault! :)

Good luck in the Draws guys and gals!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-14 AT 01:59AM (MST)[p]12:56...
And up
X-1...deer- complete
elk pending
antelope-pending
JESTER

2nd choice deer, C zone tag. Darn the luck but at least it's hunting!

2:30 AM, everything else still pending.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>Wonder if the rest will post
>tonight or we will have
>to wait ?

All species results are up now...

Congrats everyone on those premium tags!

Horniac

LIKELY TABLES ANTELOPE 1ST for me. My 2nd lope tag, first one was in 1973 under the old system. Its been a long wait.

Oh yeh, never been there, had no points, and first hunt. Anyone wanna give me honey hole so I can shoot one next to road opening morning?.........lol.

Good luck guys

Well to bad for me, 13 Points for Deer Elk and Sheep. Maybe I will have better luck next year! Good luck to all of you that drew tags, hope you get a good one.

Happy Fathers Day to all you dads

Mike

Well old Larrbo got lucky this season. Even though I didn't draw a deer tag I found out today the I drew a Northeastern Bull Elk tag. I got on the phone and talked to people I know up there and am all lined up. Now I need to get my butt in shape.

Joey hope everything works out for you and you get that tag.
Larrdo congrats good luck and take lots of pictures.

alternate "5", Thanks for the well wishes guys, it is nice to see, but unless some circumstances happen that i can't foresee, my chances are slim indeed... Thanks though!!

Talking on the phone w/ Larrbo, I'm really hoping he gets the Bull of a lifetime. Lots of guys out there are deserving of a opportunity like this but nobody i know deserves it more than he does...

...and, knowing Larrbo, i'm sure we will get a full hunt report w/pic's at hunts end. Nice!!!

Joey

Son drew Round Valley apprentice hunt. Time to start the homework. Might be asking for a little help in the future. Should be a fantastic hunt for him

Congratulations to all who got drawn. Nada for me. Joey, that video is funny, but you never know:)

Way to go larrbo! That's close enough you can probably make a scouting trip or two. I'm sure you will give it a good go. Elk are a tad bigger than deer, so be careful with your back. No time to be a hero.

Eel

Nocal, my son drew the youth tag for the same hunt. We live in Redding and have a good idea about the hunt and can scout. Here is a tip, free of charge, call Alturas Ranches and pay a tresspass fee. they control a boatload of alfalfa fields in the area.

Hit me up if you need help. I am also a licensed guide.

You can't kill one sitting on the couch!

I DID NOT draw D6 as a second choice but my wife did. Cant believe it first time in 24 years I will not be hunting here in my home zone. With last years "Rim Fire" I cant blame them for cutting tags, but I damn sure aint wasting max points on D6.

Paul Crawford.. How do you do it??? I've been trying to draw one of those for several years and you pull it off time and time again.. Some guys have all the luck..

Can I put in with you next year?

Jim

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

>Son drew Round Valley apprentice hunt.
>Time to start the homework.
>Might be asking for a
>little help in the future.
>Should be a fantastic hunt
>for him

Awesome! You and your kid will have a blast...My son and nephew have drawn that tag over the years. I also go up every year just to look at all the deer. Had to skip last year because I got drawn for G-3.
It's a really easy hunt with loads of deer. I'll send a PM soon
with some helpful information.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom