Super Heroes

slamdunk

That's it, i'm done being a good guy, i want to become a villian!!
Which one would you like to be captured by??
SuperHeroes.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-12 AT 05:01PM (MST)[p]>None of them. Those things are
>nasty looking

Your totally insane!!!
The one in white can fall off the rock, i no like her...

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-12 AT 05:01PM (MST)[p]every last one of them is ugly as hell

Trannies!!!!! Slam I hope those "girls" you gawk at in the gym sqauting 400lbs+ dont look like these "shims"!!! lol

LMAO.....you guys kill me, these gals aren't even "big" by any standards! These are all "figure" competitors....not bodybuilders by a long shot!
You boys are just scared of women with more muscle than you have as "men" ;-)

There are way fewer hormones than testosterone in that bunch!.....My bet is they ALL would sleep with Rosie O'Donnell!.....NASTY!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-12 AT 06:53PM (MST)[p]BatGirl...nice thighs.

SD, when I was teaching at CSU, there was a girl, 19, who could parallel squat 315. Great kid; she had thighs like that. Oh, and her dad had 2 1969 Corvettes.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-12 AT 01:30AM (MST)[p]Looks like superman's bottoms are photo shop. I suppose they had to hide his johnson.
64super.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Pretty rough Slammy. Lop off their heads and they wouldn't be bad. WTF is that guy in white supposed to be?

Zekers i'd do have to agree with the faces, it's the bodies i drool over. I see only one face i like...the greek goddess.
The white one is not good at all!!

I'd bet a paycheck at least 3 are trannies, wouldnt touch the others either!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-12 AT 01:53PM (MST)[p]Dude!!!!!

No, really, I'm pretty sure a couple of them are dudes.

Slamdunk said "You boys are just scared of women with more muscle than you have". No, I'm scared of women with a bigger ##### than I have.

>Zekers i'd do have to agree
>with the faces, it's the
>bodies i drool over. I
>see only one face i
>like...the greek goddess.
>The white one is not good
>at all!!
>
>
>
>

The face on the Greek GOD(ess) might be nice but there might be a surprise behind the maroon curtain for you!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom