Super Tag Drawing

I went by the main office today and they do not have a list available for the public. If anyone on the forum was there this morning and wrote down the names announced then we can otherwise it will be a few days. Typically they will call the winners over the next few days to tell them. So, listen for your phone it may be Santa SuperTag calling.

I went down today to the drawing but no luck here. Mu buddy did get his 4th yes I said 4th super tag in 3 years LUCKY !!

Muleycrazy, I think it might be a little
of luck, but also there is something wrong with the system, I know of
several people who have drawn Idaho
several times I dont believe it is just
luck, there system is faulty, there is
no way a guy can draw 4 super tags, in
the short period they have been doing it,
the odds are horrible, it is a conspiricy!!!!

HNTBIGBULLS I here what you are saying but I have been to the drawing several times, all they do is put all the paper slips in a big rolling barrel and draw the winners. In the past you could drive down to F&G and put your slips in the buckets and flod them to better your odds (some say) but this year no one was aloud to put there slips in the buckets or fold them in any way. So all in all everybody had a fair chance. I know of one guy that put $4000.00 in for speedgoats and they never pulled his name.

Sorry muley, I did not know how
the did the drawing, but I still
have my doubts about what happens
in there controlled draws, a few
people get drawn quite often and
then some never do.
Luck can only happen so often,
and I would make sure your buddy
is buying lotto tickets!

Complete list of winners on my site! Make sure you come back to Monster Muleys when you are done looking at the winners. I don't want to make anybody mad at me! :)

Steve
www.muledeercountry.com

How big of bulls did Sean Birch kill on his previous two super tags, anyone know? My Uncle drew a deer super tag, Jack Jones. Hopefully after the 15th of Nov. I'll post a picture of a nice buck. There is some tremedous growth going on right now. Hills are plenty green. Good luck to everyone that drew.

snipersmilie.gif

one shot

Sean had a elk tag and a deer tag previously. The deer tag he went home empty. He just didn't find the buck that he had to have. As far as the elk tag I believe he harvested a 360 class bull.

Steve
www.muledeercountry.com

Speaking of Super Tag holders, how did your hunt go last year Steve?

snipersmilie.gif

one shot

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom