Superbowl XXXIX

kilowatt

Well the playoff's today leaves us with NFC Eagles vs. AFC Patriots on Feb. 6th.
Who do think will win and/or want to win??

I was hoping that it would be the Eagles vs. Steelers but not happening.

Go EAGLES.

Brian

Seahawks! Oh wait, hell hasnt frozen over yet, has it?
I also was hoping for the Steelers, but I will have to bet on the Patriots.
Bird-01.gif
drrsancm.gif

Eric

Living in Maine I've been a Patriots fan all my life, through the good and the bad. I feel that they have a great team, and a great team spirit.

Go Patriots!!!!

Jody

I was hoping for the Falcons and Steelers.. I like the Underdogs.. SO I guess I will be cheering for the Eagles.. Dont really like either team though

I was hoping for Steelers and Falcons also. I hate patriots and eagles , I'm still pissed that Carolina didn't win last year!

Paul,
If the 49ers win the XXXIX Superbowl in two weeks, I will BUY your Budweiser Beer for you till I die. LOL

Brian

If owens does not play i would like to see the eagles win. If he does play then new england. I don't want to see that guy get the satisfaction of playing in the game. He will get a ring whether he plays or not, but won't be the same if he doesn't play. We need more players like Barry Sanders...guys who run a touchdown and act like its an everyday thing. That guy was full of class and love for the game. I'm getting sick of these showboats. Sorry just rambling. I think the eagles fans deserve a superbowl. I hated watching my Broncos make it so many times and then get shut down by teams like San Franciso(55-10) Eagle have been going through the same thing. They make it all the way but don't taste the satisfaction of winning the super bowl. The eagles fans are overdue

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-05 AT 07:54PM (MST)[p]I want Philly to win, but would bet on the Patriots.

I REALLY would like to see Barry Bonds pass a drug test! Oops, wrong sport. :)

Steve

Seattle Sea Chickens for Superbowl XXXX!! Hey Paul, the 49'ers have a job opening for coach---maybe you should apply!! I imagine they would love the barter system of Budweiser since they are so broke. HEHEHE

Well the game is over and the Patriots won. Was sure hoping the Eagles but they gave it a hell of a shot right down to the end.
NE 24 Philly 21

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom