Support Utah WSF Saturday

littlebighorn

Long Time Member
Come join us for the Utah Wild Sheep Foundation Banquet on Saturday. Doors will open at 5pm and along with a great meal you can support wild sheep in Utah and rub shoulders with other "Sheep nuts".(pun intended). It will be held at the Grand Building at the Utah State Fair Park. You can still get tickets at www.UTAHWSF.org.
Along with lots of great tags and gear, they will be auctioning the state wide Rocky tag and 3 other sheep tags.
Also, if you are present you will have a chance to draw a Dall Sheep hunt with Arctic Red River Outfitters in the NWT. I won my Avatar ram tag at one of these events.
I hope to see you there!

IMG_1044 copy 2.JPG

Last edited:
Sheep Tag Auction results:
UT Desert San Rafael South $52,500
UT Desert Kaiparowits West $52,500
UT California Oakcreek $130,000
UT Rocky Statewide $250,000

A teenage young man won the NWT Dall Sheep Drawing.

It was another great event last night and Kudos to the hard working UWSF board of volunteers. Even with the last minute venue change we filled the room and raised a whole lot of coin to support wild sheep.
It is impressive to see where Utah is now with sheep compared to when this organization began. Lots of dedicated Wildlife employees and dedicated sportsmen have put blood, sweat and dollars into taking an almost dead resource from extinction to unprecedented growth and hunting opportunity.
Now with nursery herds for Deserts and Rocky Bighorns available, our potential to grow more sheep units in Utah is as bright as it has ever been. I'm sure other states will also benefit for the efforts.
Plenty of nay sayers complain about sportsman's organizations, but this one is top notch and doing amazing things.
Thanks for the support.

Totally a valuable/fun event and I went up with LBH to help him celebrate his birthday! Yeah!

Fun to rub shoulders and gab with old friends who are excited about wild mountain sheep.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom