Sure sign of age

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
After a cold day at work. The Mrs took mercy and brought me a heating pad. I guess She didn’t want me to use her back, so at least She brought something even warmer out. Eventually the feeling comes back.

IMG_20221129_043419.jpg

That was awfully nice of her. I was thinking of how that might have played out in my house. I can imagine something like “you’re not putting your nasty feet on the good heating pad”
Yes, She is my 3rd wife . I fell in love with the kindest and most forgiving woman I've ever known. She is beautiful inside and out. She made a cover for the memory foam pad ( 3" ) to add to the 2 " pad that came with the cot. I came home from work and it was made and a candlelight dinner. I had given her a back rub the night before so She just made a wonderful evening for me. Here is a pic. It would be cool if the material was outdoorsy but I am elated to have it made. Plus she made another cover for the whole cot minus the memory foam pad.
IMG_20221129_203648.jpg
IMG_20221129_203704.jpg

Yes, She is my 3rd wife . I fell in love with the kindest and most forgiving woman I've ever known. She is beautiful inside and out. She made a cover for the memory foam pad ( 3" ) to add to the 2 " pad that came with the cot. I came home from work and it was made and a candlelight dinner. I had given her a back rub the night before so She just made a wonderful evening for me. Here is a pic. It would be cool if the material was outdoorsy but I am elated to have it made. Plus she made another cover for the whole cot minus the memory foam pad. View attachment 95211View attachment 95214
She is a keeper.

Yes, She is my 3rd wife . I fell in love with the kindest and most forgiving woman I've ever known. She is beautiful inside and out. She made a cover for the memory foam pad ( 3" ) to add to the 2 " pad that came with the cot. I came home from work and it was made and a candlelight dinner. I had given her a back rub the night before so She just made a wonderful evening for me. Here is a pic. It would be cool if the material was outdoorsy but I am elated to have it made. Plus she made another cover for the whole cot minus the memory foam pad. View attachment 95211View attachment 95214
Come back a couple years from now and we’ll talk some more. No meanness intended, just saying…………..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom