SureShot's Trading Challenge

SureShot

Very Active Member
I'm sure you've all seen the news stories about the guy that started with a paper clip and made a series of trades until he ended up with a house or the guy who started with a penny and ended up with a truck. The object is to trade an item of value for something of a higher value in hopes of trading that item for something of even higher value, etc.

So, I thought it would be cool to try something similar here.

I bought a Badlands ATV cargo bag at a charity auction a couple of years ago. I hung onto it thinking I might use it someday, but I really have no need for it. So, rather than put it in the classifieds, I'd like to see if anybody here is willing to trade me something for it. From there, I'd like to trade whatever I get for something else until I eventually end up with something really cool. I'd like to see how far this will go.

Here is a picture of the bag:

IMG_1301.jpg

The official name is a Badlands ATV Rear Rack Bag Black and it looks like it retailed for $150-200 online before it was discontinued.

So, do any of you have anything you'd be willing to trade? Don't bother offering your ex-wife or girlfriend; I'm already happily married. :) However, I would be interested in almost any outdoor-related product or service.

Also, I live in Utah, so travel or shipping requirements need to be considered.

How about a box of paperclips? :*

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

>How about a box of paperclips?
> :*
>
>Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is
>right and tyranny is wrong,
>why should those who believe
>in freedom treat it as
>if it were a roll
>of bologna to be bartered
>a slice at a time?
>

Or a roll of pennies? Cool idea, I don't have anything to trade though?

Maybe I'm too cynical but I'm guessing those other trades would not have happened had it not been people playing along for charity. Still, it will be interesting to see what you end up with.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

No trade here, I have enough junk badlands chit with broken zippers, buckles and so on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom