Surprise Valley Antelope

newguy

A friend of mines son drew an apprentice antelope tag for surprise valley and I was hoping to get some information. We are planning on at least one scouting trip and are trying to get some help on where to start looking, if anyone has antelope hunted up there before and is willing to lend some advice it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mark

I camped at Fee Reservoir and hunted around Mud Lake and Cow Head Lake. To the south look around Swaringer Reservoir. You'll see plenty of pronghorn.

do what grass said.....just get to Fee Res Thurs pm or Fri am early as it fills up. Nev opens same time and even though there's only 6 tags for both states there.....there's 60 people camped there! lol.

Good luck,

n

What nocal said is true now that he mentioned it. I met Nevada resident Nevada antelope hunters camped at Fee Reservoir.

Mark,my son also drew a tag i am looking for more info about the zone Id lime to talk to you sometime and compare some notes. Im going to call the biologist and talk to them about the spots that where mentioned here

Also... if you're at Fee Res be VERY CAREFUL with that Kali/Nev border. Making sure you're only hunting on the correct side.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom