Swap Sawtooth B Tag for A Tag

Outdoordan

Very Active Member
My buddy is a non-resident that has a Sawtooth B tag. He'd like to swap for an A tag if anyone is interested. PM me.

Funny I called IDFG today, they said I can’t transfer my salmon zone tag to somebody else because it’s a resident tag but they allow nonresident tags to be transferred

Funny I called IDFG today, they said I can’t transfer my salmon zone tag to somebody else because it’s a resident tag but they allow nonresident tags to be transferred
This is an exchange. Exchanging one available tag to another, not sure if that makes a difference...

I swapped an A for B tag a couple years ago. We were both residents. not sure about non-res to res or visa versa. Both parties had to meet at a regional office and they processed the swap simultaneously. Good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom