Swaro. EL 10x42 and range finder..?

P

PAHunter68

Hey all,

I going to buy the EL 10 x 42 and the Swaro range finder this week. The prices across the board seem to be consistent. 1779 for the EL's and 849 for the range finder. My question, anyone of a reputable online place making the best deals. I.e..price or additives..(free shipping, free gear, etc..)

Thanks,
PA

I would call Jim, at Rockstad enterprises in.Ca. 805-434-3567.He knows his stuff and had very fair pricing. Why not look at the lecia geovids, I bought them from Jim this summer and love them. Nice carrying one optic vs. two. I took them on a Wy. antelope hunt and they were incredible.

I'll second what Handwerk said about the Leica Geovids. I have a pair and absolutely love them. I got mine at bearbasin.com. Best price I could find anywhere for new. Scott/couesbitten

Thanks for the replys. I went ahead an purchased the Swaro 10 x 42 el's and the swaro range finder. Should arrive on Monday. Can't wait to use them. Maybe next year I will get the Swaro HD65 spotting scope.

Thanks,
PA

The next time your looking for the best price on quality optics, give this guy a call.

Doug
Cameraland, NY
212-753-5128

I got a pair of Leica ultravids from him at the best price I could find after weeks of shopping, and great service also.
100% new, USA warrentie, the works.
He deals with lots of hunters, and knows his stuff.

You're right, Doug is the best in the business, but saddly enough, he doesn't deal in Swarovski's any more. If anyone is in the market for Nikon, Leica, Pentax, etc., look no further than Doug at Cameraland!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom