Swaro Spotter Covers

youngstock14

Bought a new Swaro spotting scope looking to add a cover to it........all Swaro covers are very expensive, any options for a generic brand cover that works well on the 60 x 20 x 60.

I don’t understand spotting scope covers. They serve no purpose. People who buy them are straight (or angled) suckers.

If you want to spend more money and carry more weight for no reason we’ll look no farther then a spotting scope cover.

For the record I have one on my spotter, but it’s been there for 20 years back when I was young and dumb. I’m still dumb and still a sucker tho.

As was advised to me, when in your shoes….you bought the swaro, just suck it up and pay for the stay-on cover they sell.

It was and is good advise, IMO. High quality, perfect fit. streamlined fit is nice when cramming into a hunting pack as well. Maybe get lucky and find used on ebay or something.

Last edited:
I literally just slip my Swaro into a big wool sock and throw it in my pack. When I need it I find it very simple and quick to just slip it out of the sock and put it on the tripod.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom