Swaroski NL Pure Binoculars - where to buy?

llamapacker

I am ready to pull the trigger on a couple pairs of NL Pure binoculars. Yes, they are crazy expensive.
It seems online that every dealer shows the exact same price. I suspect this is a swarovski thing, but does anybody sells these at a better price? If the price is the same everywhere, what other reason is there to buy from a particular dealer?
Recommendations?
Bill

There is a guy on Ksl out of Bluffdale named Mark.... I would get ahold of him. He sells on eBay and Ksl and his prices are 100-200 cheaper than anyone else out there I have seen.

Give Dave or Jeff harrow at Kent’s optics in Tremonton Utah a call they will ship anywhere and have always been best the on price! Also if your close by it would be worth stopping and seeing some awesome sheds and mule deer heads they have on display!

Give Dave or Jeff harrow at Kent’s optics in Tremonton Utah a call they will ship anywhere and have always been best the on price! Also if your close by it would be worth stopping and seeing some awesome sheds and mule deer heads they have on display!
That is a cool place for sure

No I’m not hatchie. I try not to do business with criminals. The only exception is military work.
Takes a group of individuals run a company- not a single individual.
Sadly you'd probably be able to find an individual in EVERY company that was/is a criminal. But the OP wasn't about this topic

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom